Part -3

Next morning 3 girls left for their vacation and Akash and Nk joined them.
Soon they reached to their farmhouse only to greet ASR in casuals waiting for them to arrive.
(As they were preparing to leave they thought that ASR left for jogging)
Khushi: What are you doing here? You had an important work. Right?
Arnav: What would be more important than spending time with my fiancée after her graduation. That too on valentine?
Nk: I thought you forgot this headache after dropping her responsibility on me.
Listening this her jaw dropped on ground. And she started chasing Nk
Khushi: I'll not spare you. I am headache? Now wait and watch what I'll do to you.
Instead she was flying in air cause Arnav held her by waist and lifted up.
Put me down Annar
Arnav: Enough cookiee. We will see that later. For now let's get started for tracking.
Lav: yeah you know this time Bhai not only permitted for tracking but also made arrangements for you.. and us too.
Khushi: so this was all planned by him?
Nk: If you stop using your Howard brains in troubling others. Nk teased and earned a glare from Arnav and Khushi.
Akash: Ok cool guys. We have to celebrate your Engagement too. As we missed it. And how are you guys planning to reveal it to our families?
Kirti: Yeah, Khush you know ma papa are searching Groom for you. And they thinking to talk to NK's Family as well about your future......
Nk: NO WAY!!!
Arnav: Relax just few More days guys. I'll handle everything. Khush after 3 days you are joining and no more mischiefs. Okay?
Khushi: I don't do any mischief. I just try to make people happy...
Arnav: Yeah by putting orange juice in their shoes...?
Kirti: By hiding their notes before exams.
Akash: By threatening everyone to stay away from Annar???😉
Arnav: When did that Happen??😲
Khushi Smiled sheepishly....
Khushi: Wo nothing they are just saying like that so that you scold me. With a pout.
Lav: Really??? Bhai Khushi....
Khushi: Khushi wants to go for tracking. You'll are making it late. Let's Goooo!
Arnav: COOKIEE?
Khushi: Annar. I'll tell you once we come back. Promise!
Arnav: Sure? Seeing her nod. OK let's Go guys. I'll see to it as well.

After some time they reached track. In tent (Arshi)
Arnav: So what's wrong??
Khushi: what? Nothing!
Arnav: Khushi I am serious.
Khushi: I am serious too. OK as I said I'll tell you once we go back after track. OK?
Arnav: And you won't delay a second to explain?
Khushi: Arnav....I need some time. I'll tell you. Your promise.
Arnav know that there is something serious and she is upset about it cause she'll not take is promise. He can se her disturbed state and thought to distract her..
Arnav: well Cookiee I planned this surprise for you but what will I get in return? Asked mischievously
Khushi: Oh you are getting an opportunity to spend time with me and my 100 Watt smile with a wink and equally mischievous tone.
Arnav immediately pulled her towards him and hold her tightly on her bare waist (crop top and minis) and started to tease her..

Note Firstly I am sorry

Note
Firstly I am sorry. I couldn't come up soon. And thank you all for being patient with me. I genuinely had a bad week and was disturbed. But I'll try to be regular.
And 1 suspense was ASR and Khushi's secret engagement. Well about the main reason I'll disclose that later cause that's the main plot please, please vote and comment about this story. And encourage for upcoming chapters so i can deliver more better and long chapters.
Thank You!!!
Akhyaa