Part -6

Ok guys, here is an quick update cause of my irregular updates it's kind of complimentary, but I REQUEST you to take it Lil seriously I write because I feel like sharing my points and my ideas but I also expect people to tell me your views, you cannot to more but you can at least encourage by votes and Comments. And if this time I see less number of votes it really hurts and I take long time to think what should I do to engage you people with me but if you are not interested then I'll stop writing this story. Sorry if I am being rude and to the constant readers and supporters I'll surely tell you the complete story as and when I complete it. Sorry guys , now about the story. I hope after this update few of your doubts will get cleared. Next few updates will be Khushi's office and bit more about Sheetal,Proofs and more of Arshi romance. I want to ask should I include Lil sexual content? If yes or no. Please do share and next update is on drafting. Will depend on reviews as in votes and Comments, so Do vote and comment.
Target:
Votes-75
Comments -20
Hope this happens soon. And I'll start my Budding of rose from march. Do let me know if you like that plot. And any of your queries are welcomed. Love you please show your love to me as well. Is it too much to expect? Here's the story -
Khushi: We will pass this too.
Arnav still holding her close his face in her neck.
Khushi: for now go and get ready, we'll have to start our plan quickly. I love you and she kissed his cheek soundly. And runs out of room.

After some time priest arrives. All families gather in temple area.
Amrita: Punditji ye Arnav air Sheetal ki kundli. Aap dekh kar sagai ka shubh muhurat bataiye. (Priest, these are Arnav's and Sheetal's kundli. Have a look and Please let us know auspicious date and time for engagement.

After reading it priest says:
Arnav ki kundli mai dosh hai, aur ye jisse bhi sagai ya shaadi karega uski mrityu 1 saal mai ho jayegi.( There is some fault in Arnav's stars, who ever he engages or marries will die within an year)
Sheetal: What? I don't want to die. I'll not marry him.
Sheila: Shut up sheetal. There must be some way?
Priest: Yes, The girl should go every morning near river side and do puja (what ever he describes and it's not easy) in bhrama muhurat for a month and should not wear black or red throughout. And also shouldn't see each other's face by mistake. And should fast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And just before she sleeps she has to ask forgiveness for all wrong she did cause you have to be pure for this puja. And I'll tell you after 1 month if they could get married or not cause if this puja fails they cannot get married girl may die within a week of Marriage.

What? All said in chorus.

Priest: Yes! Ok I'll take your leave.

Amrita: Sheetal, beta I know you can do this easily. Just matter of month. Right?

Sheetal: umm yeah! And smile faintly.

Akash whisper: Khushi you are very much alive after being engaged for 2 years. What's the matter dude?
Arnav too raised his one eyebrow as if asking what is it.

She signals them all for secret meet and leaves from there. Soon everyone goes there...

Arnav: What was that? Fault in my stars?
Khushi: Actually it's not in your but I am creating in her stars.
N.k: and how is that?

Khushi: She has to wake up early, which she doesn't like. That too for month. No red and black cause that are Arnav's favourite colours so she would not be able to impress him, though she can never do that, but here she'll think her opportunity failed. Not meeting or seeing each other. We can get rid of her for time being and can also keep a tab on her. Maybe we can get some proofs. And rest you all are smart enough and I am the smartest with a wink.

Lav: But how did you convinced priest?

Flashback
Khushi met priest at the entrance and stopped him: Punditji, I want to talk to you something about Arnav's kundli
Priest: What is it beta?
Khushi: have a look and she shows him his kundli
Priest: he is already engaged. (After reading it)
Khushi: I know
Priest: But Amrita called me to fix his engagement date...
Khushi: that's what I want to talk to you..
Priest: yeah say.
Khushi: the girl is big threat to Arnav not only him bit to his complete family. Because of her Arnav had been to a serious accident.
Priest: what do you want me to do Baccha?
Khushi explained the plan and priest agrees.

So this is how I managed him and he knows me too so he told he'll help us.

Kirti: Di you are great! That's why I love you the most.

Arnav: Excuse Me?

Kirti: Oh ho Jijaji. She is my sister. Stop being possessive bout her all the time.

Arnav: She is my childhood friend, childhood love , fiance. And I'll never stop being possessive about her.
And I love her the most. And holds Khushi by her waist.

Khushi: Stop it guys and let's go inside. All must be waiting.

Garima: where were you both? Have your lunch quickly we have to leave.

Khushi & Kirti: Ok Mumma

They both left for having lunch.