Part -9

Present
Khushi was roaming around when someone dragged her in an empty dark room and closed her mouth with palms.
Khushi: ummmm... ummmm ...
Person: Shhh Baby girl.
And removes his  hand.
Khushi: What the!
Person: That's my line.
Khushi: Shut up Dammit!
Calming her breathing.
Person: That too.
Khushi: Oh really! Imitating him
Arnav: This one as well baby! In husky voice...
Khushi: This one as well baby! Just like him again and garlanding her arms on his neck whereas he holds her waist and brings her close.
Khushi: So why you brought me here?
Arnav: To kidnap you...
Khushi: Firoti khud ko hi deni padegi..
(You'll only have to bear the cost of it)
Arnav: Why? Shashi uncle is known business man and you're his darling daughter.. I'll ask him with naughty glint.
Khushi: Hawww! With 3 o's on her face.amd hit him playfully.
You're my fiance and you're bound to pay for me. And not my Dadda .. He'll only pay you 1.25 rupees for shagun that's it. Cause he is gifting you diamond already. With a wink.
Arnav: Which diamond? The one with high maintenance??
Khushi: Fine. I'll not talk to you only. I am high maintenance? Fine then let me go... and starts to fake struggle.
Arnav: Thats the main problem, I even can't let you go  and you're solely my high maintenance with wink.
Khushi: Achha ok. Now let me go it's office hours. And neither you're working nor letting me work.
Arnav: Actually I am doing most important work for my next collection...
Khushi: And what is that???
Arnav: Inspiration. You see my Butterfly! You're my inspiration. So let me get inspired well
Khushi: Shut up Annar. What people will think. You know I don't wanna make people talk about us. And consider you biased or falling for your new staff! 😉
Arnav: As if I care... Well, you're such a distraction. Look I forgot the reason I called you.
Khushi: Then let me go as you forgot why you kidnapped me.
Arnav: Wait baba... I call you to share about the get together party of College  students are planning is this weekend wanna go?
Khushi excitedly: Of course!!
Arnav: But they are planning in kullu for 4 days. Will it be okay?
Khushi excitedly: Of course. Why?
Arnav: Khushi... it's not even a week you have joined and you'll be taking 4 days leave and apart from that. We have a show lined up within 15 days... I may not be able to come.
Khushi: I am so sorry I forgot about it. Ok let's cancel it this time. We will go later. And we have mission also lined up. We will go to your farmhouse this weekend for relaxation.
Arnav: Fine. But only we both none of your gang people.
Khushi: Fine. Mister over possessive!
Arnav: As if you are not?
Khushi: THATS MY RIGHT BABY! Saying that she kissed his cheeks and quick peck on his lips. before could anticipate she rushed out of the room.

On the other side. Sheetal tried certain things to follow the rituals and ceremonies asked by priest but she couldn't full fill that. She couldn't fast as she needs alcohol and parties. She wakes up sometimes after her mother's constant pressure. But behind her she voided lots of tasks she was asked to do. But today after a week she thought that she should try it. It may change their destiny. Little did she know after all crimes she did she cannot be rescued easily.

Today she reached temple for evening pooja and their she was made to have bhaang. She didn't knew what happened later. But next day was a curse for her. She had lots of head ache.

So this is the next part. I hope you enjoyed. Next part will be about Sheetal and past. If you like it, then don't forget to vote and comment. If any queries please let me know.
Love
Akhyaa!!