10. Vaccine

"I don't want to hurt you, I just need you to tell me something." He says and grabs my wrist hard.

I interrupt him "I don't know anything, I've been in this city, country for less than a week. What is it that you think I know?" He grabs my wrist harder. That'll leave a mark but that's not what I should be thinking about right now.

"If you would let me talk, I'll tell you" he says and give me a hard slap on the cheek. "Are you going to interrupt me again" I just shake my head, my sole mission right now, is trying not to cry and apparently listen to this guy. I should have just left the club with Layla.

"The girl with the strawberry blond hair, how do you know her?" Why would he want to know? It's not any of his business, and what was it Layla said he's part of another club. Better keep my mouth shut, don't want to get involved in any of this.

"She's just some girl I met at a diner and we just got talking. She's a nice girl, but I don't know her." I tried but my stupid poker face told everything he needed to know I assume, because I got another hard slap in the face. It feels like it's burning where he hit me and all I want to do right now is cry. I can feel some tears run down my cheeks even though I tried my hardest not to.

"I'm so sorry baby" He says and kiss away a few of my tears. "But I really need to know how you know her, and some other things and then I'll let you leave for tonight." This man is crazy. I can't tell him that Layla is my sister. I don't know what he'll do with that information. I can feel my heartrate is speeding up, this was what I feared when Knife told me about lockdown. That I would be caught in the crossfire. I didn't sign up for this life, maybe Mille and should just leave Las Vegas and go back home.

"Baby, I need you to answer. I really don't want to hurt that pretty face of yours." He says, and lightly touch my cheek where he hit me. "I want you to look at your best when I make you mine."

"You must be delusional if you think I'm going to let you touch me more than this. As I said I've only been here for a few days, how should I have known her other than meeting her at the diner and hanging out with her tonight." I try my hardest not to cry and to convince him.

He shoves my body to the ground, and I hit my head hard on the ground. This is not good. I can feel my breathing being more and more shallow. If I don't get it under control, I'm going to faint, and I really don't want that right now. I don't know what he'll do to me if I faint. So, I try my hardest to get my breathing under control.

"I'm so sorry for doing this to you, if you weren't lying right now, I would be on my best behavior, you could even call me a gentleman. But you need to tell me how you know her."

Right now, I'm praying to my mother "please, let anything happen. Just something that will get me away from here" but nothing happens other than a kick in the stomach. Deadly is giving me a wild look, and I think he's going to snap in two minutes. This man is crazy, and I really think he's going to kill me if I don't tell him something soon. But I can't get any words out, the only thing I can do right now is cry. So that's what I'm doing.

Knife told me that he would protect me, that nothing would ever happen to me. I know we just met, but there was something about the way he said it, that made me believe him. I won't make that mistake again if I make it out tonight. I don't get more time to think, before deadly picks me up and shove me against the brick wall only to pull out a knife and press it against my throat.

"This is the last time I'm going to ask you, how do you know her?" he asks and press the knife harder, I think I can feel blood running down. This is not good.

"Please just stop" is the only thing I can get out, before I start crying even more. Why couldn't I just listen to Jonas or Car about us not going here. Deadly removes the knife, only to replace it with his hand and then he starts squeezing. I'm just hanging there, feeling all life being sucked out of me and when everything starts to get black, he just loose his grip around my throat. I fall to my knees scraping them and try my hardest to catch my breath. This is my worst nightmare, being beaten to death by this creepy guy, looking for information I'm not willing to give him. He picks me up again and look at me.