26. DILF

Knife

She's pregnant, she's fucking pregnant. Fucking hell, she's pregnant with my kid. My mind is blank, what the hell am I supposed to do or say. She left knowing she was pregnant and didn't have an idea if she was ever coming back. She could have stayed away and never told me about it. This is so messed up.

I've never wanted kids and she just spring this on me. How did this happen, she's on fucking birth control, this is impossible? Did she do it intentionally, wanted a kid and I'm just the donor. Fucking shit.

"Chasing her away already, nice going. She should find another guy" if Cheetah sometimes could just shut up "you're a dickhead that needs to shut up" he laughs "you're an idiot, you've waited for her for two months and the first thing you do is fuck it up" I punch him in the face, and I keep punching him. I know I fucked up, but I don't need his shit right now. Death tear us apart "you idiots need to calm the fuck down" he yells, Death doesn't talk a lot, always just sitting with those dead eyes.

When I was introduced to the club Death had just been let out of the mental institution. He scared the crap out of me, but when he's with us dealing with shit he's the one people fear the most. Everyone has heard the stories about him and what he does if you mess with him.

"Over there, sit both your asses down" Death points at a booth, we do as we're told. I'm not messing with him when he's in that mood, so better act like a dog "we don't need you two idiots fighting, we do it in the ring not in here, am I fucking clear or do I need to cut the balls off both of you two?" he yells

"Then let's go downstairs and settle this" I look at Cheetah he spits some blood out "I'm not gonna do that, you're acting crazy because of that bitch" I reach over the table and pulls his shirt so his face's close to mine "don't ever call her a bitch" he laughs "see, I don't know what the fuck happened but you need to calm that ugly ass down of yours" I push him away and walk outside.

I kick a bike, so it falls over "shit, shit, shit" I yell, I'm not ready to be a dad. I don't know what to do, my parents died when I was so young and living in foster care have taught me nothing about family. The club is my family, but I've always been a brother never had to take care of anyone and now I got a girl and a kid on the way. This is fucked up.

"Now tell, me what's this all about, shit face?" I didn't hear Death coming my way. Death was the one who perfected my skills in knife combat, when Beast wasn't there, he was the one who took care of me. Kinda like a father, you never wanted to piss off.

"She's pregnant, and I'm freaking out. I'm not dad material, I'm hardly boyfriend material, what was she thinking about?" he laughs and punch me on the shoulder "they say kids a blessing"

"Don't know about that, screaming all the time, changing diapers, woken up at all hours and being a part of this club, her mom left because she wouldn't have her in danger. What if she does the same?"

"First, you gotta stop acting like a lil bitch and be there for her, second she came back when she knew it could be dangerous, so quit whining and man up" and then he walks back inside. I know he's right, but how the hell could she leave without telling me? She's acting like her mom, just leaving when things are hard. I need to see her, but I have no idea where she could be.

I'll give her a call and hope she isn't pissed off. So, I walk inside and reach the stairs but get stopped on my way "you wanna have fun?" Jasmine ask, trying to look seductive I don't know how I managed to get a hard on before. She does nothing, my dick doesn't even twitch when I see her. The only one who does it for me is blondie "not now Jasmine, I've got shit to do"

"You never wanna have fun anymore" she says pouting "is it because of that slut, I can make you...-" I grab her by the throat, "I'm giving you one last chance, if you don't stop talking shit about blondie, you're out, do you get that?" I can see she struggles to breath, so she only nods. I let go of her throat, she takes deep breath "what the hell is wrong with you, can't you see I can't live without you?"