six; truth or dare

Violet's POV

"Violet truth or dare?" Duncan asked

"Dare" I said confidently, feeling all ready to be challenged.

"Okay. I dare you to kiss the one you like." Duncan said.

I was confused. Did I heard him right? Did he really dared me to kiss the one I like?!

"What?" I said confused.

"I said to kiss the one you like." Duncan said.

"o-okay" I said nervously.

I turned to my right and saw Quigley. He looked at me and saw me very nervous so he smiled. I smiled back.

I leaned closer to Quigley and kissed his cheek. And quickly got back to my position again so we can continue playing. When I kissed Quigley's cheek I heard Isadora squealing and saw Duncan... well when I saw his face he was like disappointed or something. His happy face turned to a frown.

"Guys I'll be back I just need to get some fresh air." Duncan said standing up from his seat and walking out of the room.

I looked at Duncan.

"Don't worry Vi. He's just shocked in what he saw earlier. It's okay." Isadora smiled and patted my back.

"okay." I said.

Duncan's POV

"Guys I'll be back I just need to get some fresh air." I said.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the room. I went to the backyard where no one else is around.

"Why out of all the dares in this entire world I picked that one? Why am I so stupid?" I said putting my hands on my head.

"I knew this was gonna happen." I said. "I just made a TERRIBLE mistake."

I was saying my thoughts underneath the sycamore tree at the Baudelaires' backyard.

A/n: I know there's no tree like that in ASOUE. I just want to add that tree. The tree reminds me of 'Flipped'.

"Your such an idiot Duncan! Why'd you think that she was gonna kiss you?" I said banging my head on the tree.

"Duncan?" A voice said.

"Who's that?" I said.

"It's me. Violet." She said.

"Go away! Go with Quigley!" I shouted and walked out of the backyard.

Violet's POV

"Go away! Go with Quigley!" Duncan shouted at me and walked out of the backyard.

"And this is why I shouldn't have answered his question. It will only make him sad." I said to myself. "I'm so stupid.."

I was leaning on the sycamore tree and was sobbing. I then felt footsteps approaching me I looked up and saw Quigley.

"You fine?" He asked.

"Of course not.. I made Duncan cry. Now I'm feeling guilty." I said while wiping my tears.

"It's okay. I'm sure he'll move on." He said patting my back.

"Thanks Quigley." I smiled.

"Isadora and Klaus are waiting for you inside. Shall we go?" He asked offering his hand to me.

I held his hand and we went back to the living room. I opened the door and Isadora ran and hugged me.

"Violet!" Isadora said. "You're back!"

"Hey Izzy." I said smiling.

I felt tired from crying and walking so I decided to take a short nap.

"Hey guys I'm going to my bedroom to take a quick nap." I said.

I sure hope that Duncan will move on..