seven; surprise

"Esmé" Violet looked at the woman walking towards them

"Hello Baudelaire brats!" Esmè formed a large grin "Happy to see me again?"

"pfft." Violet mumbled to herself.

"Oh and isn't that the little Quaggies" Esmé smirked at the Quagmires

As Esmé walked towards the Quagmires the Baudelaires tried to stop her but then they heard clacking of tap shoes.

"Carmelita" Klaus turned to his sister and they both turned to see the one and only Carmelita Spats.

"It's really good to see you again cakesniffers !" Carmelita said while grinning

"Go away Carmelita" Violet said

As sunny turned her head to look at the Quagmires she saw Esmé holding a large sack. Sunny was shocked. She quickly tapped Klaus' arm and told him to look there. Klaus and Sunny ran to them and Quickly pushed Esmé away from them.

Violet soon turned her head and saw Esmé lying on the ground, then she ran following where her siblings are

"Let's go" She said grabbing their basket and other stuff and waited for the rickety trolley to come.

The Quagmires were very scared from what happened earlier. They were scared that they were gonna be kidnapped again, by Esmé Gigi Genevieve Squalor.

(A/n: I like to call her 'EGGS' 😂)

-

The Baudelaires and the Quagmires all got back home safely, without Esmé following them. Violet went to her room and sent a telegram to V.F.D that Esmé and Carmelita are back.

Klaus decided that they all just rest for a while so they can slightly forget what happened earlier.

Violet's POV

it was traumatizing.

What happened earlier was traumatizing. Klaus told us that we all just rest for awhile but I still can't sleep remembering that the Quagmires almost got kidnapped.

I received a telegram from V.F.D that a volunteer will come here shortly. I didn't rest  Instead, I got outside of my room and went to the library to read some books about mechanical devices and stuff.

As I was about to grab a book, I heard a knock on the door.

I walked towards the main door and opened it, revealing a tall man in a suit

"Violet Baudelair?" A man spoke.

"Yes that's me." I said looking down, not trusting the man who's standing in front of me.

"The world is quiet here." The man whispered so that only I could hear him.

It's a vfd volunteer, so as I thought.

His face was very familiar, it's like a face we had seen in the past

"Violet? Who's at the door?" Klaus then spoke.

He examined the face of the man standing in front of me and then his eyes suddenly widen.

Klaus' face was filled with shock and joy

"Lemony Snicket?"

-

Hello! It's been a year since I last updated a chapter, soo yeaa, this is a new update! yay!

just a short note that this chapter was written since March of 2019, frick, this chapter has been in my drafts for a year! So yeah, I'm not really good in writing so if ever you find some grammatical errors or misspelled words, feel free to comment and correct me huhu.

anyways enjoy :)