six; truth or dare

(dunclet version)

Duncan's POV

"Violet truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare" Violet said

"Okay I dare you to kiss the one you like." I smiled.

I was looking at Violet for a minute and smiling.

It's gonna be me. I thought to myself.

After a couple of seconds I felt a kiss on my cheek and I turned around and saw Violet blushing. I was so happy at that time I was about to blow up.

After Violet kissed my cheek I saw Quigley faking a smile while we're continuing the game. I knew that the smile was fake because I know Quigley (obviously) and I knew that he didn't felt happy from what happened earlier. But I know Quigley. He's not like me. He's not a crybaby and he doesn't get mad often.

I looked at Quigley and he saw me then giving me a lop sided smile. I was happy that Violet kissed me and also I felt bad because Quigley was not happy of what happened earlier.

We continued with the game until all of us felt sleepy. We all went to our bedrooms and said goodnights to each other.

The next day didn't went that well for Quigley. He usually wakes up at 7 AM or before 7 AM, but this time he woke up late, or maybe he's just to lazy to get out of his bed. He went downstairs at 9 AM with his hair all messy and his eyes are red.

He cried. I know it. I thought to myself.

But to be honest ever since Violet came to Quigley's life parts in Quigley has changed. Like before he doesn't stay up late doing stuff but now he is, and usually he doesn't get jealous of me when we have the same crush and our crush chose me but now he does.

"Hey guys how about we all go to Briny Beach? It's a nice day to spend time at the beach." Violet said smiling.

Everyone nodded and started to get their stuff that they're going to bring at the Beach.

Violet looked at me and I think she noticed my very gloomy face. She walked to me and said,

"What's wrong Duncan?" She asked

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." I lied. But I knew that she noticed me lying so I sighed and told the truth about how I am feeling.

"That's okay Duncan. I'm sure Quigley understands the situation." Violet said patting my back. "I'm sure you two will get along soon. There's nothing to worry about Dunc."

"You're right. I should get my things now." I smiled to Violet and went to my bedroom to get some stuff.

When we're all done packing we went to Briny Beach by riding the trolley.

Klaus, Violet, and Sunny smiled at the view seeing that there were no people at the beach so it means that they have the beach to themselves.

Narrator's POV

The youngsters were all doing their stuff.

Klaus was reading a book called 'The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations'. Violet was doing a new invention, Sunny helped Violet by cutting the metal scraps land shaping stuff, Duncan was writing stuff in his commonplace book, Isadora was writing a couplet about Klaus, Quigley was drawing a new map, and Hector was taking care of Beatrice II.

While the children were doing their stuff Violet saw a person walking by the shore. She observed the person and as the person was getting close to them she finally saw the face of the person and saw a very familiar face.

It was....

-

Hey! Hehe I ended it with a cliffhanger. I'm very sorry for not updating too long. I was busy with school and we always went to road-trips so yeah... N e ways there. I'm also very sorry if there are grammatical errors. (I'm not Aunt Josephine so I'm not good at grammar). That's all! Wait for my next update! :)))