Trust (Chapter 2)

Mc's POV

The RFA app was then empty. There were no chats, no mails, and no messages. It was just a white blank screen. I got up from the bed, heading to the fridge to get something to eat. As I lifted the milk, I hear someone talking...

"The security system has been acti- acti- act... act..."

"The special security system has been terminated..."

You placed the Milk on the counter and went closer to the sound, out of curiosity.

The front door opened, "Shhhhh Dont be alarmed. Im here to help you"

I take a few steps back, "Did some seven guy tell you to come here?"

"Yes, Seven told me to take you somewhere safe" he responded walking up to me.

The thing is how could I trust this man. Yes he is a stranger but I really need this help, "How can I trust you?" 

"Well there is only one way to find out, right?" he held out his hand for me. 

"Alright fine, I trust you" I said as I grabbed his hand. 

The man then brought you outside. You could feel the cold breeze hitting your body, while also blowing your hair. 

"Hm you seem cold here" he says while handing me a black coat.

I grabbed the coat and put it on, "Thanks" 

After a little bit of walking, we arrive to the car. I've noticed how small it was as we stood there for a second. 

He then gives you a blind fold, "I'm sorry but you are going to wear this"

"Uh okay" I respond, placing it over my eyes.

He then helped me in the car, putting himself inside after.

Before he closed the door I could hear someone driving by really fast. I didn't pay no attention to it and just sat there.

Skeet Skeet its a me the author. Im finally transferring my story to wattpad so it could be more easier for me. If you came from Instagram, hello! (No More editing photos yAY!)