Missing Mc (Chapter 3)

While sitting In the car, you notice how quiet is has been. All you could hear was the music in the car that was played on low.

You wonder how long this will take, "Erm- How much longer till we get there?"

"It isn't close but not to far I would say" the man said.

It then went back to silence....

Third POV

Once Mc finally left with the masked man, Saeyoung arrived late, like usual.

"Hey Mc! Its me seven. Im here" he called out while looking around the house

"Huh she isnt here.... This cant be good, how do I tell the others." he went on.

Saeyoung checked everywhere once again and pulled out his phone, "She couldn't just leave this building in the state she is now"

He then pulled out his laptop, doing what he does. (cough-hacking-cough)

Once five minutes passed, he finally got the camera video that should of recorded it all, "Alright lets see what happened"

He pressed play and slowly viewed everything that went on each second. He then saw the masked man walk in, telling Mc those lies.

As he watched more, he noticed the man place Mc's phone in the trash. (Ik I didnt say he did last chapter..that is le point)

Saeyoung stood up and went to that exact trash can, grabbing the phone that was inside.

Nothing seemed odd in the phone, until he saw the message on the messenger app.

"You will see soon..." it said.

"She was just here, I need to leave and find her now!" He yelled to himself, placing his stuff away.

"But first I need to tell he group...."

He felt such guilt by not being there first. Where ever she is, he hopes nothing goes wrong...

Meanwhile in the chatroom

Jumin: Like I said, I'll take back that job offer.

Yoosung: What Whyyy?

Jumin: You aren't doing so good with your classes.

Jaehee: Agreed, You mostly play LOLOL instead of working on your classes.

Yoosung: Like I said, Mc is helping me with everything

707 has entered the chatroom

707: There is a problem! I repeat a problem!

Yoosung: Seven did you meet up with Mc?

707: About that...

707: Mc is gone..

Yoosung: What?!

Yoosung: What do you mean she is gone?

Jaehee: This cant be good

707: As soon as I arrived to the apartment, she wasn't there.

Jumin: Where do you think she went?

707: I already know what happened. She was lied to and taken away.

707: I dont know where she was taken to yet. So I'm still working on it.

707: So I need to leave and contact V, cya

707 has left the chatroom

Yoosung: This cant be happening

Yoosung has left the chatroom

Jaehee: Mr Han?

Jumin: Yes?

Jaehee: What are we going to do now

Jumin: Im now quite sure. I have to wait till Luciel or V gives me more information.

Jaehee: Alright, I need to leave for now

Jumin: Goodbye then

Jaehee has left the chatroom

Jumin has left the chatroom

Unknown has entered the chatroom

Unknown: Only a few more days till you all receive the truth

Unknown: Hopefully that leader and hacker of yours don't ruin my plans.

Unknown has left the chatroom