Mysterious Messenger And Letter (Chapter 4)

Time Skip (2-3 Months)
Third POV

As time passed everyone had many questions to Mc's disappearance. Who took her and where is she now.

People believe she is dead yet nobody knows that.

As for the RFA, they are still looking for her.

Both Jumin, Jaehee, and V are trying to get people in the town to know about her disappearance. As in reporting it to the news, and such.

Zen is trying to have his fangirls/guys be on a lookout for Mc.

Luciel quitting his job in the 'company' to work for Jumin (Hacking and such to also help find Mc)

Lastly Yoosung... Lets just say he is doing his own way to find Mc, with a help of someone...

Meanwhile in Mint Rye (Magenta)

"See, this isn't quite hard once you get used to the codes and stuff" the man said while getting up, allowing Mc to do the rest.

"So all I need to do is this" Mc said while typing a code to get through someone's database.

"Yes just right. But never forget to clear the traces you left behind" he said helping Mc a little more.

"Ohhh alright, I think I'm starting to understand this more now"

"Good, do you think you can work through this alone now?" He asked

"Yea-" a knock interrupted them, "Yes?" Mc said

"It's Believer 281, I'm here to bring both Saeran and Mc's medication" the man said as he stood behind the door.

Mc quietly sighed as she lifted her fingers off of the keyboard.

"Come in, we are both in here" Saeran said as he stood up.

The man then came inside with two blue vials that contained the medication.

Both Saeran and Mc have been taking this medication for awhile. Mc however started taking it a week into Mint Eye. As Saeran took it since his first day there.

The man then handed them the vials and left.

"Again...." Mc muttered as she sat there with it in front of her.

"Well anyway I need to attend to something important. If you need me send me a call or something" Saeran held his vial and made an exit.

Mc's POV

Another drink to drink, I said into my mind as I lifted the vial and took a drink.

"Cough cough cough, oh my god this hurts so much" I said sitting down on my chair, looking down at the floor.

I could feel the pain form everywhere in my body. There was nothing else I could do so I just sat there and felt it.

Once the pain stopped, I looked through my file, to see my tasks. As I read more, I realized how boring they were.

I then noticed an odd file under my papers. I moved about five papers to see what it was. It turns out Saeran left his file.

"Let's see what he has, probably better then mine honestly" I chuckled while scanning through the file.

"Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, wait huh... RFA"

"Isn't that the place I started at?" I question and looked more into the task.

I took out that paper that mentioned the RFA and placed it inside my file, hoping that they would think it was an accident if they ever found out.

I then placed his file down and called Saeran to let him know.

He answered, "What's up?"

"I just came here to tell you that you left your file" I say as I wave it in front of the camera.

"Hey! Don't mess with that, I'm gonna finish something and head to your room to get the file" he said and ended the call

Geez...

You then hear a knock on your door, thinking who else could it be besides Saeran.

I opened the door to see a believer instead, "oh what are you here for?"

"Are you Mc?" The man asked seeming nervous.

"Yes I am, and you are?"

"Oh I'm believer 013. I came to drop something off" he said as he handed a letter to me.

I took the letter and looked at it for awhile. But once I looked back up, he was gone.

"Huh weird" I mutter as I close the door and sit back down.