Welcome to your new life, Demi!

Demi's Pov
It was a horrible night. The men were so nasty, screaming and wanting something more from me, but I don't do it. My boss want me to meet the men privately, but I can't do this. Olly, my best friend always helps me and stands up for me. He's like my older brother. My sister and I aren't in good terms. Even if she is my sister, we haven't spoken since she married with Joe Jonas and became a famous person. Olly came and hugged me from the behind.

"Hi, love! What's up?" He said kissing my cheek.
"Olly! I know I have to sing another round, but I'm not feeling well. Please, can you sing instead of me?" I said a little worried.
"Oh..Yeah. I hope you're alright. Take care!" He sighed, hugging me and kissed my cheek.

I stormed out of the pub, without changing of my clothes and with my wig on. I felt the need to run on the streets. Something told me to enter in a building and open a flat door. I don't know, but this is strange. The door was half open and I entered. What I saw, it made come into my knees.

"De-Dev?" I sobbed.

My sister was laid on the floor, the blood was running out of her chest. Damn! What happened to her? I go closer to her. She was shaking, this meant she isn't dead yet. My cheeks were wet with tears and I phone called to ambulance. I held her hands in mines. Even if we didn't have a perfect relationship, I love her to the moon and back.

"D-Demi.. I'm.. I'm so-sorry, for stealing him from y-you!" She said between her low breath.
"Dev, who did this to you?" I said shaking her body a little.
"I'm sorry f-for ev-everything I've do-done to you. I-I love you so m-much!" She finally said closing her eyes.
"Dev!! I love you!!! Dev!!! Open your eyes! Please, God! Help her!! The ambulance is coming. Please, resist!" I shook her body but she was dead.

I was shocked. How can my sister die? Who killed her? My head was spinning. I need to find the killer. Then, the idea hit me. I started undressing her fast and place my wig on her head. I started giving her a strong make up. I switched my clothes with hers faster and I waited for the ambulance to come.

"Hello, miss! Her name is.."
"De-Demi Lovato! Please, help my twin sister!" I cried.
"Ma'am, please stay calm and let us do our job." The paramedic said.
"O-Ok!" I said crying, thinking about a miracle.
"No pulse! She's dead! I'm sorry for your sister." The paramedic announced me.

The police came, taking me to the police station. They questioned me and they let me free to go. A neighbour said he heard the shot before to hear my steps on the stairs. I phone called Olly to announce the others that I'm actually dead. He was shocked to hear my news. I went to my place to sleep. I'm living with Olly in a modest flat.

"Demi, babe! Come here!" Olly met me at the door and greeted me with a hug.
"Olly! My sister is dead!" I said sobbing in his arms, as he closed the door.
"Shh!" He kissed the top of my head.

He led me to the the bedroom and cuddled with me, putting a blanket over our bodies. He kept playing with his fingers in my hair, until I fell asleep. He was the only thing that I have left.
The next day, I woke up at 6 am. I was sipping my coffee and thinking how can I catch the criminal. Someone knocked at the door and Olly answered. There was Cliff, our boss, who was pissed off. He wanted Demi for tonight to sing.

"How can you leave without saying anything, Demi?" Cliff said shouting.
"Are you, crazy? That's her sister, Devonne. Demi died last night." Olly said.
"Shut up, idiot! I know how to make a difference between them." Cliff grabbed me and tearing my shirt, exposing my bra.
"Are you insane?" I screamed.
"Shut up! If you wanna pretend being Devonne, go ahead! But, you still have to come and sing to my pub, unless you don't want me to call the police to say that actually the dead one isn't Demi! I warn you, baby doll! Don't play games with me!" He laughed into my face, leaving our flat.
"Idiot! Burn in hell!" Olly said hugging me, wiping my tears.