Treat her like Goddess!

Demi's Pov

I could feel the cold breath and the creepy face. There was man really serious. He seems really crazy and scary. I'm shaking like a rabbit.

"Who are you? Tell me the truth!" He pressed the gun in my neck.
"Who let you in?" I asked trying to hide my fear.
"Oh, I'm the detective of your sister's death. But tell me who you really are before blowing your brain off!" He pressed the gun deeper.
"I'm.... I'm Demetria."
"That's insane!!! How?" He said shouting
"Well.. Can you put the gun down?" I suggested in fear.
"Just answer to my questions!" He put his hand around my neck.
"I changed my clothes with hers. I wanna pretend I'm her, until I find out the truth. I'm Demetria." I said shivering and closing my eyes.
"That's insane! You're so stupid! You're putting your own life in danger." He slammed me into the wall again.
"I have no choice." I added tears rolling down my cheek.
"I was paid to kill your sister." He said.
"What??? Who??" I asked a little angry.
"Idiot! Stay calm! Do you think I'll tell you for free?" He said walking his gun around my face.
"What do you want from me?" I Said shaking.
"Money! What else?" He said.
"I don't have money! If I had them, you wouldn't find me here."
"Oh! You are so stupid. You play your sister's character. Her bank accounts are full. I only need a few... only 1.000.000 dollars. And I want them all, cash."
"I don't have them.. Please!" My tears were rolling down and I was desperate.
"Don't be so stupid! If you're going to pretend you are your sister, then play your card until you win. So, go to the bank and sign instead of your sister. Don't care! I want the money!" He hit my head on the wall and throw his business card "I really hope you aren't that stupid to call the police. How will you justify? You're Devonne? Ha! So funny! Your deadline is a week."

I was shocked. I rubbed the back of my head and wiped my tears. I was looking into the mirror. I promise I will find the one who killed my sister and make him pay for that. I collected my stuff and went to Olly's. I won't tell him about this because he will judge me.. And he will be so worried.
Olly was hugging me from the door. The only person I can trust is him. He looked at me and dragged us to my bedroom. And covered us in blankets.

"It's ok. I'm here, love! Everything will be ok." Olly said kissing my forehead, as I started sobbing in his hug.
"Olly! I.." I started saying something but he stopped.
"Don't need to tell me anything. It's ok. My Demi is so strong!" He said caressing my hair and we both fell asleep.

In the morning, Olly wake up before me and did breakfast. After that, we randomly talked about our past. He looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"What?" I smiled.
"Soo... Have you..you and Joe... you know.." Olly asked smirking.
"What???" I was blushing.
"Hmm.. did adult things?" Olly raised his eyebrow.
"Olly, no... how can I do that with brother in law..." I said laughing.
"Well... Ex brother in law... And let's not forget that he should have been yours..." Olly smiled and pointed out.
"Shut up!" I hit his head with the pillow.
"Well... Let me tell you, Demi... When two people are married, they have to do it... it's like an unwritten law." He laughed and hit my face with the pillow back.

Some noises broke the conversation. And I bit my lip. It was Joe saying that he misses me and he loves me. So sweet.. I couldn't listen to Olly. He was talking alone.

"Hey! Judging by your face and not answering... it's Joe." He laughed.
"Yes.. It's him." I said softly.
"Oh, baby! Don't worry! Everything will be fine. I don't wanna scare you but you fell in love with mister Jonas. And... Be careful! He knows you're Devonne." He warned me and kissed my forehead.
"I know... I hate the fact that Joe is such a good kisser and so sweet. But I'll need to focus. I only found out that Devonne cheated on him with his friend..."
"What???? Really? Dios mio! Now how can you manage that?"
"Don't know, Olly! But having 2 boyfriends in the same time was never my thing..." I laughed sarcastically
"Lol! Yes! It will be fine, babe!" He kissed my forehead.
"Thank you so much, baby!" We laughed at me saying that.