Scared

Demi's Pov
It was almost time to go for picking Frankie up from school. Joe finished his work and knocked at our bedroom door. As he entered in the house, he rushed for pulling me into a tight hug. He kissed my forehead and he raised my chin to look into his dark beautiful eyes. He's looking at me like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. He cupped my chin and caress it with his thumb. I feel like time freezes when he looks at me. Stop it, Demi! She's looking at Dev, his wife, your sister like this.

"Dev! I hate seeing your sad face. Promise me you're strong. Your sister doesn't like you being sad in this moment. I know you cried." He kissed my forehead.
"I'm sorry that you have to see me like this. I really miss her.."
"Shh.. It's ok. I'm here for you. Maybe you should rest.. I can take care of our so.n" He caressed my cheeks.
"Joe, no! He wanted us by his side. I'm coming with you." I told him and he cracked a small smile.
"You are amazing, you know that?" He said kissing my hand and placed it around his neck. He stood up taking me in his arms.
"Joe, what are you doing?" I giggle as he had me in my arms.
"Devonne Lovato! I love you so much!" He giggled and pressed his lips against mine and kissed me softly. God, Demi! He's your brother in law. He finished kissing me and took my hand. "Time to pick our son, babe!" He said proudly and smiled.

We went to pick Frankie up. He jumped in our arms hugging us. My nephew is the best kid ever. He kissed my cheek. I saw he moving his way to me and tangled at my neck. He stroked my hair making me giggle.

"Missed your mommy that much?" Joe laughed.
"Yes!" He laughed in my ears.
"Frankie! Mommy can't hold you in her arms until you're marrying, darling! His teacher chuckled.
"Yes, I'm going to marry my mom!" He said making all bursting in laugh.
"It's ok, buddy!" I kissed his cheeks.

We said our goodbyes to the teacher and put Frankie in the back seat. He was very with his first day of school and start telling us what he did. My nephew sounds exactly like his mom. She was the one talkative and friendly. I stared at Frankie. He's super cute. Joe chuckled as he looked at Frankie and then at me.

"Daddy? Can we go to a trip?" Frankie asked him.
"Oh, boy! He just started school and he needs a break already." Joe looked at me and bursts in laugh, making me laugh too.k
"Maddison's family is going to Paris this week."  Frankie said.
"Who's Maddison, Frankenstein?" Joe questioned.
"A classmate. She said I'm cute." He laughed.
"Awww.. " Joe and I laughed.
"You're too young for a girlfriend, you know that?" Joe warned him and I smiled.

We laughed at Frankie's cuteness. My phone started to ring. When I saw Olly's name, my heart started to beat faster. He knows I can't talk, so it must be something wrong with him.

"Hello!" I answered.
"Demi! You need to come and sing tonight." Olly said.
"What happened?" I asked him worried.
"He warned me that if you don't come, he will tell the truth!"
"Ugh! He really gets on my nerves." I rolled my eyes annoyed.
"I know, babe! But.. It's not your fault we are his slaves." Olly said with a calming voice.
"Ok. I will be there." I sighed.
"Love you! Take care! Bye!" Olly said and hung up.

I groaned and put the phone back in pocket. I saw Joe's concerned look. Damn, Demi.. He will ask you and you wouldn't know what to say.. Invent something! Ugh! I don't know how will I manage all of this...

"Babe, what happened? Who called you?"  Joe said worried.
"A friend.. She had a fight with her husband." I said.
"Ok. Go and help her! But better stay out of this if he's dangerous." Joe adviced.

Joe is the perfect husband. Devonne could easily cheat on him with his friend. I still can't understand why would she do it. What did she need more than a perfect husband who would do anything for him? When I arrived home, I started collect my stuff and went straight to the pub. Cliff was smirked at me.

"You came, love!" Cliff put my his ugly hands on my chin.
"Don't touch me!" I slapped his hands.
"Goddess... My son came home from London."
"Leave me alone, Cliff! This is the last time I'm coming here."
"Shut up! You need me and I need you! Don't make me go and tell Jonas the whole truth." He slapped my face softly laughing devilish.

I walked on the stage half disgusted with my life. Devonne's life was so much better. She wouldn't have so much to do for a normal life living. I finished my show and I felt someone catching my arm. Normally, the bodyguards wouldn't allow the people from here touching. I looked at the person.. He was a young boy.

"Hello! I'm sorry! I'm Sterling, Cliff's son. You must be Goddess!"
"Sorry! I really have to go!" I said.
"What's happening here? Goddess! Stay away from my son!" Cliff came and yelled.
"More like..He should stay away from me!" I shoot them a glance almost disgusted.

I went straight to the wardrobe and someone put the gun on my temple. I was shocked. Feeling my breath stopping. He should be my sister's criminal. He killed her and now he's going to kill me too.

"I won't hurt you if you collaborate with me. Unele you don't tell me the truth, you won't see the daylight again... First.. Who are you?" He switched me very quick so he could see my face.

For the first time in my life, I was scared..

        ---- To be continued ----
-Sorry for taking me so long!
-I'm going to focus on the other story more, because it will be ended up soon.
-Need some feedback, please!