Wa

WARNING: this fanfic maybe be a lemon read with caution

I was walking down the street to get to my car. I completely forgot where it was. Maybe it's down this alley way? I thought to myself. The alley way was dark and menacing but, I didn't care all I wanted to do was lay in bed after a long day of work. I started to cautiously walk down the alley way, I heard some rustling in a bush. I thought it must just be a cat or something I knew it wasn't but, I was just wishful thinking. I began to go into a light speed walk, until I heard a light "waaah" in the distance. I started pacing in my mind, I needed to calm down and get my priorities straight. I couldn't run it's like I froze, the "waaah"s became closer and closer. I couldn't bare looking behind me. I kept walking the "wah"s became faint. I asked myself 'why is this alley way so long?' I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make an alley way so dark, maybe the writer just wants to keep this going on for reasons? I saw in the distance a beaming light it was a neon purple colour it was odd, cause I have never seen a shop in an alley way. I discarded that thought and rushed toward the neon sign. I felt as if someone was behind me breathing heavily on me, it made the hairs on the back of my neck shoot up. Like again in movies you get killed if you're in this situation but, as long as I pretend I don't notice it I will be fine right? maybe? Surely? As approaching the sign it read 'Marios shop ;3' that's an odd name I thought, 'Oh weeeelllllll'. I walked into the shop when I opened the door it made a little ring sound and a little pink blob with a moustache popped up from underneath the counter.

"Oh! Hello~" the thing said

It startled me a little I replied back with a simple "Hi"

"We don't get costumers very often since the incident a few years back" i felt my gut drop.

I asked curiously "What incident?"

"You don't know?" Of COURSE I DIDNT KNOW WHY WOULD I ASK, I wanted to say but I didn't have the courage to say that

I just simply shook my head. "no I don't..Could you explain"

"No no no forget I said anything at all my boss will get mad for driving costumers away" The blob sighed

I looked at the creatures name tag it read 'Kirby' that's a peculiar name I thought but, I can't judge that. I looked around the store it didn't look that bad although the back of the store was in complete darkness. The stuff they were selling was stuff you would find in a normal general store so, I didn't think anything of it.

"Please have a look around (sir/mrs)" it winked at me I got sort of weird vibes from it but, it was friendly enough.

I thanked Kirby and walked to the back of the store, its weird I felt this sudden chill come over me. Must be nothing I thought to myself. I went down this one isle that had normal everyday appliances down it. There was nothing wrong with this store after all. Until I felt something grab my shoulder I knew it wasn't Kirby because it was to short. I swiftly turned around and saw this tall man with a moustache he said "waa" I knew it, it was the thing that was following me. It picked me up and threw me over it's shoulder.

I screeched "KIRBY HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!!!"

"Wa" the man said aggressively

"Oh nooooo! It's happening again! It's waluigi time!" Kirby screams running out of the shop.

Waluigi? I thought that's a nice name. What am I thinking!!!!? I need to get out of here but I can't he's holding me to closely. All I could smell was a pleasant colon fragrance. I tried to claw at him but, nothing worked I gave up. Mom always says I give up to much but, there is literally nothing I can do. He's carrying me somewhere I don't know where I am anymore I just want to go home.

"Where are you taking me?!" I screamed.

He replied with a soft "wa"

===========================

Writers note:

Sorry it's not that spicy yet but next chapter should be really spicy for you guys so, wait patiently ;3

<3 - Iris