Waa

~1 hour later~
Waluigi carried me into a basement. He seems friendly, he was very gentle towards me. (UWU) waluigi only talked in "wah"s, although I seemed to kinda understand him. Waluigi T-posed down the stairs throwing me onto a soft Luxurious bed, He clambered back up the stair and locked the door. The room was dark but had red coloured flames it was fabulous, the bed looked king sized bed it had red velvet sheets. The bed was like laying on a cloud not that I would know what a cloud felt like.The room was dark and a little creepy but yet soothing and calm. Waluigi came back downstairs with a tray of bacon and eggs and a cup of hot chocolate, he gently yet gracefully placed the tray the beside me.

He smiles gently "wah" he walks back up stairs. I look at the food the bacon extra meaty, the eggs were runny and the hot chocolate was warm but not hot enough that I would burn myself. It was perfect, how did he know that was my favourite food? Something was off about this situation I've gotten myself into, I mean why does he only want me? He didn't take Kirby. I have an idea, I run up the stairs and slam my wenis (elbow) into the door. The door swings open I think to myself "damn I'm strong".

Waluigi appears round the corner "wa?" He said confused by what I'm doing.

I whispered "shit" waluigi gave me a judgy look "don't judge meeeeee! Reeeeee" I laugh "I'm sorry"

Waluigi also laughs "wahahahah" that's a cute laugh I thought

Agh! What am I thinking I shouldn't this man kidnapped me. I looked around my surroundings and saw a family picture of waluigi and a short fat stump next to him I thought that must be his brother. Waluigi's house looked
like a family home it was cool. He softly grabbed my arm and looked me in the eyes. I blushed softly thinking he was such a gentleman. I hear a soft knock that turns into a big ol' knock.

"Wah? Wahhhh" waluigi is confused.

"Who could that be?" I ask I didn't get a response.

Wario slams open the door "brother!? Who is this thot?!".

Waluigi looks aggravated at his brother "WAH".

"I THOT I TOLD YOU TO STOP KIDNAPPING HUMANS!!!" Wario screeched at him.

"AY DONT YOU SHOUT HIM YOU FAT LITTLE STUMP" I get fed up with his shit.

Wario looks raging, I feel as if I shouldn't have said that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writers note:

I'm leaving you on a cliff hanger because ;)