Happy wife happy life (Shaggy ending)

I woke up from the hellish dream, panting and gasping for air. It's just a nightmare. It's just a nightmare. I keep repeating to myself in my head. Though I know the sad reality, I will never find my precious car. I covered my face with my hands, miserably.

"Babe, are you okay." I heard the rough voice, next to me say.

I shook my head. Hoping, praying I would see my beloved car. I cherished every moment I had with it. I felt arms wrap around my waist. A head soon plopped on my neck grove.

"Is it because of the car?" Shaggy questioned. He never understood my love for my car. ((Y/C/N) your car's name) was like a father to me.

"O-of course." I anxiously awaited his response.

"Sweetie, we are going to get married soon." Shaggy paused and looked at his wedding dress hanging up. "Think about how happy we're going to be, please."

I smiled weakly at shaggy and nodded my head. Then suddenly boom boom chow Kirby and Barry Bee Benson come running through. I look at them my eyes widening when I see them in their bridesmaids dresses. Me and Shaggy smirk at each other.

"Guys! Come quick!" Barry says excitedly.

Kirby carries me outside with his little nubs. While Shaggy covers my eyes with his bony hands. "What's happening guys?!" I ask panicked.

I hear a van door slide open. "Uhm... Am I getting kidnapped again?!" I screech but, it was too late I was already in the van.

"Don't worry, babe." Shaggy gripped my thigh and popped a blindfold on me.

The journey lasted about half an hour. Though I couldn't really tell, since their was no clock. The van came to a halt and the van door slid open. Shaggy helped me out step out of the vehicle.

"Are we there yet?" I asked in an obnoxious child voice. Shaggy did his classic laugh. "Just a few more steps."

"Aaaannd we're here." Shaggy untied my blindfold. To reveal a beach with a wedding arch and all our friends were there. A tear rolled down my eye as my heart melted at this astonishing sight.

"It's beautiful I love it!" I hugged Shaggy tightly. He hugged me back. "There's also another surprise." Shaggy whispered in my ear. I tilted my head in confusion.

Honk Honk

"Dad?!" My eyes widen as I turn around. It's my car. I run to y/c/n and hug it. "I missed you."

Tears of joy stream down my face. "Honk honnnkkk." Y/c/n said also tearing up but acting tough.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I smiled "of course you can drive me down the aisle."

Y/c/n's head lights flickered with joy. I grin looking behind me for Shaggy. I see him under the archway in his dress. I look down and see I'm in my suit already. I gasped how am I already in my suit?. I looked over to Kirby who winked at me. Ahh that's how I winked back at Kirby (in a friendly manner).

"Beep beep."

"Okay okayyy, I'm coming!" I giggled at y/c/n. I wrapped my arm around y/c/n's wing mirror. We started to walk down the aisle. Everyone watched smiling and gasping at my beautiful suit.

Shaggy's eyes scanned up and down me. He smirked and winked at me flirtatiously. I smiled at him, winking back.

I hugged my car once we had reached the altar. Y/c/n honked at me and then sat down, accidentally running a child over in the process. Kirby then consumed the child whole, the crowd laughed. "Oh classic Kirby." Some people said. I watched in horror at the sight I just witnessed. I was interrupted by Shaggy clearing his throat.

I stood under the alter with Shaggy. Our priest was Thanos (he low key dummy thicc though). Shaggy leaned in and whispered "you look gorgeous."

My face turned redder than a tomato. "You don't look too bad yourself." I whispered back winking at him.

"We gather hear today for the marriage of y/n and Shaggy. These lovers have been through it all but, have came back stronger than ever. They high key thriving. Now let's skip the boring shite any objections?" Thanos spoke so beautifully.

"None? Okay the-"

"Wait I object!" Shouted a mysterious tall man.

"Reveal yourself mate!" Thanos shouted angry the ceremony is being stopped.

The man pulled down his hood to reveal. Wario on stilts. Wait hold up for real? Is this in the script?

"Wario?!" The audience screamed confused.

I looked at Shaggy confused and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Why do you object?" Thanos asked in a huffy voice.

"Well, I'm in love with...SHAGGY!" Everyone gasped and watched Wario intensely. "But that betch stole him from me!"

"Take him out Thanos" I spoke enraged at this interruption. Thanos nodded at me and snapped his finger. Wario turned to dust and Kirby swallowed it up like a vacuum. Barry Bee Benson and Kirby cried at the loss of Wario.

"Okay Shaggy do you take this half car human lady to be your lawfully wedded wife. Say I do."  Thanos continued the ceremony.

"Thanos do." Shaggy smirked at the imaginary camera.

Thanos rolled his eyes. "And y/n do you take Shaggy to be your lawfully wedded husband. Say I do"

"I do" I said crying with joy.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" Thanos spun around cheerfully.

We kissed passionately and I loved every second of it. "I love you." Shaggy whispered.

"I love you, too"

~~~~~~~A/n~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that I took so long to publish Shaggy's ending. I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life so, I found it hard to continue this book.

I'm so happy that it's finally complete. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I may also be writing another book with my own original characters in their own little story. But thank you for reading this book and putting up with my inconsistent posts.

Stay safe <3