Chapter 4

November 2012.
Don't get me wrong, I love my aunt. But I also love my mom and sister. Which is why it was the worst time of my life.

I'd slept over at other kids houses, but this was different. I was staying til Christmas.

Mom tried to call me every couple of days, but with me gone, she was focusing on my sister. Which was tiring.

They went to five doctors in under a month, which my aunt told me because she was afraid I would break.

But I was getting older, stronger, which my mom couldn't understand. My sister was now 15, and she broke. So, I guess I understand why'd she think that.

December 2012.
I was still with my aunt, and would be til Christmas. Mom called, but she didn't talk about Kacey. She never did.

But now that I'm older, I've watched a few videos of her, "episodes" their not pretty. In fact, their pretty bad.

My grades got better, but the bullying didn't. They started calling my sister crazy ugly, malfunction, stuff like that, they even called me "possible virus" as if I was going to go crazy like her.

I finally went home Christmas Eve, but then when I asked if she'd come hang out with us, "No sweetie, your sister not feeling To well," "Oh, okay." I obviously said sadly.

                            ***
This one morning...it was bad.
I walked into my sisters room and, she was..cutting herself. After I screamed for mom she ran in, and she knew what was happening, my mom.

After cleaning her up they took her to the hospital just to be sure. The doctors said she was okay, for now. But they thought if they remained in the home, she would get worse.

Instead of taking her to a hospital to get treated they put her in a foster home. The family was told not to contact us because of abuse allegations.

Now you might be thinking, what?! They can't do that?! They can do anything on abuse allegations.

February 2013.
One time, when I was in school, I overheard someone talking about my sister. Middle school sucks, especially after this happens.

"I'm glad the psychos gone, I bet one more week here, and she woulda been a shooter.

Being a twelve year old with anger issues, or just mad. I simply walked over there, and beat the guy down. Who was 2 years older than me.

Now people have still been talking, so after this, they thought I went crazy just like my sister. What do you do when it's the whole school bullying you? I told my mom, but she could just tell me not to let them in my head.