Chapter 5

May 2013.
It had been a while since my sister left. And we hadn't heard anything. But one day when I got home, mom was on the phone.

I sat down and waited for her to get off the phone. Turns out, we had a friend at social services.

My sister had been caught cutting several times. Not only that, she attempted suicide. And apparently, the foster family got tired of it, and sent her off to "Jenks Mental Institution For Mentally ill Girls"

And they also allowed to have complete access to a computer which we were weaning her off of.

July 2013.
She made another suicide attempt by overdosing in pills she never took and hid under her pillow. Thankfully she didn't take enough to kill her.

November 2013.
Another suicide attempt, she attempted to suffocate herself but a nurse caught her.

That's when they realized she wouldn't stop, so they put her in a padded room and arm restraints.

                               ***
My sister committed suicide on February 27th 2015. My 14th birthday.
She was 17.

In arm restraints, my sister Kacey Tinny committed suicide by chewing off her own tongue.

We were contacted by a friend who worked at the company personally.

I fell into a depression. Mom was scared. But my sisters story inspired me to pull through.

Next time your getting bullied, know it's them. Not you.