Fable 4: The Final Step. Information.

This is my version of Fable 4. Basically in this story Gabriel and a friend of his travel around Albion finding the descendants of the Hero Bloodlines in order to save King Mathew (Hero of Brightwall) in Samarkand where he is still being held captive after fifty-five years. The Empress is still alive and even though she's aware she's weaker due to the Spires destruction she isn't worried about anything trying to stop her. She continues to reign over Samarkand and showcase the King's crystallized body to her many eccentric guests.

When Gabriel is finished gathering allies and Heroes they will head to Samarkand to finally put an end to the Darkness for good.

Also the time period right now takes place in 1920 but it isn't the 1920 of our world so therefore I'm not adding things that people in our world had in that time period. I'll have electricity and early automatic weapons and that's all. Maybe cameras as well. No clothing of that time so sorry chiefs.

This has been a plan of mine for years but I finally feel like it's in a good spot to begin typing. I'm not the best with diction so I am sorry in advance. Also the books are canon as well so this story of mine does have spoilers to Fable: Edge of the World. Also feel free to spam vote.