valentines day special♡

uh hey this is a kinda random chapter of a taekook scenario since i felt bad for not updating,, im really sorry ;-;

(not related to the story of daddy kink)

3rd person p.o.v:
"jungkookie lets do a vlive soon" taehyung said making sure the background looked clean enough so armys will not notice. (why is this so me) he sat down on the chair with the camera in front of him and jungkook sat on the bed behind, then taehyung started the live. soon after he got thousands of thirsty comments that were for him and jungkook since it was valentines day. "yah why are armys so thirsty for you?" jungkook yelled as he stood up next to taehyung.

"well im hot so like i dont blame them"taehyung replied with a smirk, looking at jungkook. The room was quite as they stared at each other, forgetting the fact that they were live. Taehyung then broke the contact and looked at the comments and most of them dared them to show taekook fan service. "jungkook-ah look this girl said 'oppa since its valentines day, i dare you to do something with jungkook.' "

"should we?"taehyung asked as he looked at jungkook "e-eh!? h-hyung what do you mean?" he asked, stuttering. "this is what i mean"taehyung said as he grabbed his hand, and pulling him down to kiss him. Jungkook firstly hesitated but then responded quickly, as he sat down on taehyung's lap.

Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at the camera "eh hyung i dont think this is what they mean.." he said nervously, as his cheeks turned redder. "well i dont care babyboy" i said wrapping my arm around his waist and leaned in to kiss him. The other hand making its way to end the live stream "a-ah hyung end it first" jungkook slightly moaned before the live ended.

This is kinda sloppy but please keep in mind that its 3am and my braincells are giving up on me.

also since its valentines day i bet taekook fucked and yeah thats the tea.

the tea is that im single and yeah.

Anygay, this was just a slight tEaSe u kno just to give u a hint *wink wink*

Okay seriously thank you for 700 followers its crazy.

love u angels🖤