14

listen to the song while reading, enjoy this chapter :)

Saturday, 12pm.

jungkooks p.o.v:

we left in taehyungs car and were on a quite road. taehyung drove a bit faster. I opened the window and stuck my hand out to let my hand feel the cool breeze outside. taehyung turned up the radio as the song, crush by souly had started playing. "this song reminds me of you. I listened to in on days where I get to see you, like when I see you in the music room." he said. I smiled as I closed my eyes ro listen to the song. "I never thought you could be that romantic" I chuckled. "for you, I guess" taehyung said as he placed his hand on my thigh. I blushed as he continued driving. I almost fell asleep when taehyung noticed he squeezed my thigh making me jump in shock. "YAH THATS NOT FUNNY" I yelled and taehyung laughed. "were almost there" he said.

"I liked that." I said. "liked what?" he asked. "just us listening to music and signing while feeling the breeze outside. it felt like a movie scene."I said, as a small smile crept on taehyungs face. "just being with you feels like a movie." taehyung said looking at Jungkook as the car stopped in a parking garage. "t-tae your being cheesy again" Jungkook playfully hit his arm. "is it cheesy? I'm just telling the truth" he replied, smiling as both of them got out of the car.

"ah yeah I never told you where we were" taehyung said. "close your eyes" he continued, grabbing my hand. after what felt like forever, he told me to open my eyes. "woaaaah how did you know that I loved amusement parks?" I asked him, still in amazement. "like I said, jimin can be helpful...sometimes." taehyung chuckled. "lets go shall we?" he said holding my hand. I felt my cheeks getting hotter. for a second, I forgot that we were in public. "tae were in public, are you sure you want to hold my hand? what if there are people from school?" I asked him. "well at least they know that you're mine now~" taehyung grinned. "wanna go to the roller coaster first?" he asked and pointed at the tall ride that had multiple loops. "ok! let's go! I said in excitement.

once we were on the ride I felt a shiver down my spine and my mind started to wonder of the accidents that could happen. "taehyung-ah if I die like this I wanna tell you that I lub u" I said shutting my eyes. taehyung laughed loudly "yah you're not going to die." he said as the ride started to move. "YAH TAEHYUNG TELL MY PARENTS I LOVE THEM A-AND THAT I LOVE JIMIN, YOONGI, NAMJOON AND JI-" the ride speeding down the rails cut of my speech, as taehyung let out a loud laugh. he grabbed my hand with his right, and lifted his other hand up. I shut my eyes and screamed.

"woah that was great." taehyung said as he stepped out the ride. I felt my soul leave from my body as I stood still. "y-yeah that was great" I looked at taehyung who was laughing. "yah what are you laughing at?" I asked. "u-ur hair" he said as he handed me his phone. I looked at my self with the camera only to see my hair standing. "yaaa that's not funny!" I said. "okok come here ill help you." taehyung chuckled, as he fixed my hair with his hands. from afar, we could hear girls screaming. I looked towards them only to see a bunch of fangirls of bl? what does that mean? I ask myself looking at her phone case.

"taehyung?" I asked looking up slightly at the taller male. "hm?" he responded as he finished fixing my hair. "what does bl mean? those girls seem to be going crazy when they look at us.. and her phone case has the writing "bl" on it." I asked as he looked to the girls that were staring. "its called boyslove, she must be a fan of thai bl series or something like that." taehyung smirked as he thought of a plan. "some fan service shouldn't hurt right" he whispered in my ear, and moved closer. he grabbed my waist as I backed up in surprise. he slowly leaned in, until I could feel his breath on my lips. then our lips touched. I could feel him slightly smiling when he heard the girls scream again. my cheeks turned slight red, as I returned the kiss. taehyung pulled away, smiling at me. "let's go" he said with his hands around my waist. "o-okay" I said following him.

"that was so cute." I thought

"he's so cute" taehyung thought

--------------

hola angels :)

its ur authornim here. I decided to continue writing again and hopefully you guys wont be mad at me for the time that ive kept you guy waiting for an update... this update is longer than usual so hopefully that will make up for it. weekly updates are coming btw.

and also ive been thinking about writing an nct story.. and I wanted to ask you guys if you prefer

dowoo (doyoung and jungwoo)

or

chensung (chenle and jisung)

give me some ideas for the next book or the next chapter of this taekook book, I would love to hear you guys' suggestions :))

love u always,

author-nim