Revelations

"Be my girlfriend" Katsuki said. Out of all the things that her friend could of asked this was the only one of them she wasn't prepared for. "U-Umm Katsuki could you repeat what you just you said. I must have heard it wrong" she said with a very bright face. "Be my girlfriend" Katsuki repeated. Nope she definitely heard him right. "You're the only person I think should be able to walk next to me, Ever since you were rescued,  Hell even before that I had l-" he stumbled on his words "I loved you" he said. Izuka didn't think this was actually happening. Her childhood friend had just confessed to her. She stood there looking at him. She walked up to him. And she slapped him. The sound of her hand connecting with his face echoed in the padded room. "That was for not manning up and doing it earlier" She leaned in and grabbed his face with her hands. And kissed him, Straight on the lips. She savored the sweet tender taste that was her friend. She pulled away. "And that was a yes" 

Izuka's thoughts were going 9000 miles per hour. Her body just acted on its own. She acted on a single feeling of loneliness that had stuck with her from all those years ago. She walked to the door and slipped her shoes on. She needed some time to think about what had just happened. She was walking down the hallways when she heard Katsuki's voice behind her. "hey you left your jacket" He said barely loud enough for Izuka to hear. She walked back to him and grabbed her jacket. "T-thanks" she managed to get out. He grabbed her wrist. "H-hey we should do this again" He mumbled. She nodded giving him a warm smile. 

That smile, There it was. The smile that glowed and killed all the anger inside him. He still tasted the sweet taste that lingered in his mouth. He wanted to hold her in his arms. He refocussed on the fight before. The only way he won that fight was from that little trick that he pulled off. He knew that It wouldn't  work again. She had won that fight from power alone. But combined with her fighting style. She had him on the defensive the entire time. The only time that he had the time to attack was when she wanted it to happen. He couldn't wait to catch up to her. In his mind he was still far behind her with the power of her quirk. He had to catch up or else he wouldn't be fit to stand by her. 

3 Months Later 

Over the course of the next two years Izuka and Katsuki had grown closer and closer. Izuka had never seen Katsuki push himself this hard. He would train fore more than 17 hours a day. The rest he spent either sleeping or with cuddling with Izuka. After months of dating they had started to get closer and more comfortable with each other. They had developed nicknames for each other that each had some backstory. My lion was formed when Katsuki had but his hair back, Making it look like he had a small mane. Little cat had was one when Katsuki forced Izuka to wear cat ears. (Katsuki still had pictures) Rabbit which had a similar story to Little cat. Angry dog had came around when Another guy flirted with Izuka which made Katsuki make a very made face which Izuka could only describe like a dog snarling at someone. Each day they would train together, The Only exception is Saturdays which they would spend together doing something fun like: Going to a movie, Going for lunch, and shopping at local malls. The time they spent together made Inko very happy. She had been worried for the girl trying to find a significant other for years. Although her  choice sometimes a little worried she knew that Katsuki would rather die than hurt Izuka purposefully. 

With there daily training Izuka had learned to create other quirks. Such as a healing ability and a the ability to create melee weapons like swords and daggers. She wasn't the only one that had improved. Katsuki had learned the he could manipulate were his sweat landed. He could also condense it creating larger explosions. This had put the scores up to 189 - 182 With Izuka barely in the lead. Izuka's new abilities didn't come free. Her ability to summon swords could only produce a couple in an hour. While her healing quirk took her blood to heal up the wound. With her other improvements she had refined and grew the power of her other elements. She could now use her wind to dodge. Her lightning now go up to 6 million volts and have a 5ft ray from the palm of her hand. She could now summon smaller and sharper shards of ice and use them like throwing knives. She also had learned to concentrate her water so she could cut some metals and rocks. Her fire had improved the most, She could melt through 5ft of solid tungsten before having to take a small break. She could melt through 20 ft of solid steel with ease. She had learned to focus it on certain spots on her body to power up her body. Learning some pointers from Katsuki she could create small explosions around her by dispersing her flames in high bursts. She also had progressed in her fighting style, She had focused on her blocking and counter attacks. While her training with Aizawa and Nezu hand't stopped the only met once a week.