Entrance To U.A

"It will be okay because she is her!" Thats the hero she wanted to be. Izuka Stepped into the training ground and summoned her air. She decided that she would use her air to hover and keep an Eye on the exam areas. There where 4 areas each filled with there different obstacles. Izuka had seen a small part of the brief. 4 robots each with different points. The smallest one was a single point. The second was 3, the third was 5. Then there was the massive zero pointer. This was created to see how the examines would react to opponents much larger than and more powerful than themselves. Izuka was fully in support of the idea, She had the feeling that she would be saving a couple people from them. Or at the least getting them out of danger. She decided to go from left to right sweeping the arenas for in danger participants. Izuka jumped into the air. She summoned her air and sent it to her feet. She laughed. The suit was doing its job well. She decided that she would show off just a little bit. She shaped her flames creating wings on her back. 

katsuki let loose a flurry of explosions from his hands into the 5 pointer. It groaned and feel to the floor destroyed. He huffed 67 points so far. He had a long way to get to Izuka's test scores. He needed to get 97 points. He looked up and saw Izuka. She was hovering in the air, Not something that he hadn't seen before. What he hadn't seen was the wings, He chuckled. When she wanted to be flashy she didn't stop short. She shot away with tremendous speed, Probably to help a reckless kid that needed saving. Speaking of which. There was a kid stopping in a small cover holding his hand over a small cut. Izuka probably didn't see him under the cover. There was a three pointer above him about to smash him to bits. Katsuki cursed he didn't have time to stop and cover for there sorry asses. He exploded himself towards the kid, katsuki kicked the kid out of the way and started blasting the 3 pointer. "T-thanks!" The kid said startled on the ground. "Stop wasting my time you brat! watch your ass!" Katsuki roared at the kid. The Kid looked taken back but got up and ran away. With him out of the way Katsuki blasted the 3 pointer to the ground. Similar things happened here and there. A guy getting full of himself because of his quirk. A Girl who was in the wrong spot at the wrong time. He cursed himself for doing it knowing that Izuka could and has taken care of them. But he couldn't stop himself. "10 minutes left! get those points! Said the loud Hero. Katsuki didn't care to take his name, He rarely took after heroes names. There was only a couple that he cared for and that was All might and Izuka's. 

Izuka was starting to get worn out, She had gone from arena to arena to arena helping people. Izuka loved to do it but she had to admit. She was getting worn out. Izuka spotted a guy leaning against the wall with a nasty cut on his chest. She swooped down to the arena floor. "Here Im a medic let me help" She placed her hand on the cut and a deeper blue flame covered the wound. "Hey! hurting a fellow examinee is dis honorable! Please stop that and return to your own test!" An authoritative voice called out to Izuka. She turned to see a tall guy with glasses making hand movement at her. "Im a fully certified field medic! I am currently healing this person! please return to your test!" She yelled back. The boy's mouth opened to form words but nothing came out. He just nodded and ran off. "Ok No more test for you, Now get back to the meeting room" Izuka said to the person she had just healed. He nodded and ran off. She turned around to see a brunette girl stuck under some rubble. She dashed over to her and started to lift the things that were had the girl stuck. "Here let me help you" Izuka said, She concentrated and sent similar power of her speed to her arms strengthening them. She lifted it and the girl crawled out. "Here Let me take a look at that ankle" She extended her blue flames and toward the girls leg but A loud metallic cry filled the air. She turned to see the massive zero pointer. Lifting its leg to crush Izuka and the girl. Izuka sighed. "Wait here, Ill take care of this. Izuka summoned her air and boosted her self up to the eye of the monster. She summoned her melting flames and sent them to her leg. She readied herself and then kicked the giant metal monster across the head. Her foot melted through it like butter leaving a gapping hole through it. She readied another blow. This was a kill move the first one was to stop it from attacking. She strengthened her arm and covered it in lightning. She summoned a explosion of wind behind her sending her flying towards the giant. She delivered the punch to the main body of the zero pointer. She felt the discharge of the lightning and the power of her arm slam through the thing. Upon impact the body was destroyed throwing the remains around the arena. You didn't have to see the move to know it was powerful. The sound was enough. Combined with her lightning and her arm the metal literal shattered like glass. Making a very loud noise. The brown haired girl looked in wonder as the tall, pretty, green haired girl delivered a blow that took out a 3 story metal monster. "This is the hero course alright" She said in wonder as the girl glided down from the air towards her.