A New Road

"This Is the hero course all right" She watched the green haired girl glide through the air slowly towards her. 

Why the Hell did they put those huge things in here! I gotta have a word with Nezu and Power Loader Izuka thought to herself. She used what she had decided to call 'Wings' to float down to the ground next to the girl. "Here give me that leg, Im a medic" Izuka said her blue flames dancing in her hand. "That was impressive! Are you part of the Hero course already?" The brunette asked, Her face slightly tilted in question. "Kind of, I was invited to U.A But Ive trained here for a good amount of time" Izuka said as she healed the girl's leg. "Wow! no wonder you got invited your super powerful!" Said the girl, Testing out her newly healed leg. Izuka shuddered. She didn't like the phrase 'Your so powerful! Or Thats an amazing quirk you've got there' Izuka knew that this girl didn't know and she shouldn't let it get to her. "There All good, Be careful on it. Don't push yourself. Just because Im not pulling you from the exam doesn't mean that your aren't hurt" Izuka said in a slightly scolding tone. Izuka stood up and looked around. The remains of the Zero pointer strewn around. Izuka offered her hand to the other girl, Which she accepted. "Ok, Now remember no pushing it to hard, I don't want to see you under anymore houses either" Izuka said as she patted the girl on the back. The girl nodded and then started to run towards the next targets. Izuka jumped and summoned her wings. 

katsuki rushed through the course looking for more targets, He had 85 points. He was THIS close to beating Izuka. The scores would round to zero, That was the deal. And honestly he really didn't want to be called Ground Zero Or something like that. He should have made the deal that he would pick her name. They would be Queen Fire death and King Explosion Murder. He smirked He liked that It had a good ring to it. katsuki re focused when he saw a Massive Zero pointer. "Damn! that things is huge, I don't have time to fight it I need points!" He murmured to himself. He kept running until her heard a huge boom. He looked up to see a flash of blue lightning hit the Zero pointer. "Dammit! I wish Izuka would use that on me!" He said to himself. He saw another flash of light. This wasn't more lightning but Izuka's fire. This was something that even he wouldn't fight. It was way to hot to fight. Best option, Wait it out. He watched Izuka plow right through the Zero pointer with her flames. Damn he loved watching her fight. It was a combination of the 2 things he loved. Fighting and Izuka. He heard the Zero pointer hit the ground with a loud metallic thud. He smiled and ran off. He found a three pointer and took it out with a condensed shot straight through the body. 88. He found another, 91. a five pointer will do the job. He heard a loud buzzer fill the air. "Times Up folks! Please return to the entrance and you'll get your points!" Sound guys voice echoed in his head. "DAMMIT I WAS SO CLOSE!" He yelled into the air. He was so focused on the fight that he didn't hear the time warnings. He stormed back to the entrance. If only those brats hadn't slowed him down he would have beat Her! 

katsuki saw Izuka standing by the entrance door, Surrounded by a small group. She was chatting with them. He noticed a couple boys getting a little to close to Her for his liking. He stormed over towards there direction. Izuka noticed katsuki walking over to her with a anger filled face. Probably about the guys that were talking to her. She excused herself from the conversation and ran towards him. katsuki smirked, her hero costume really went well with her hair. A good contrast, Making her eyes shine even more than they already did. Izuka jumped at katsuki with a smile on her face, A little bittersweet but still very happy. He caught her spinning her around then pulling her close. She loved it. "Well looks like you won" katsuki looked down at her confusion. "What do you mean? I got 91 points" he said. A slight tone of anger in his voice. "Look at the board you explosive head" He turned his gaze from her to the board. He stood there in shock for a moment. He had 91 combat points, But 35 savior points. "I couldn't tell you" she said making a small face at him. "But Combat isn't the only part that heroes do, Combat and rescue. And by the looks of it, You did well in both" He smirked. He pulled her in farther and kissed her, straight on the lips. Izuka blushed madly. "W-what was that for?" "That was my first prize, My second is its now Zero Zero. And thirdly Im not being called ground zero or something stupid" He said in a cocky tone. "Now, next time we spare, You are using that lightning of yours! I saw you take out the Zero pointer!" She sighed. "I knew it was silly to think that you didn't see that" She said quietly.  He smirked at her. He loved it when she did that face, The 'Now your gonna beg me to punch you in the face' Face. "C'mon Rabbit, One fight. You use your best, Ill use mine" katsuki said. He wasn't much of a beggar but when it came to powerful moves, He just couldn't help himself. "Maybe one day" She said. "But right now Im going to go yell at Power loader for putting such big things into the exam" Izuka said joy emanating from her body. "Because, Today marks a new road" "The road to a becoming a hero!" She called to him walking out of the entrance.