Prologue

The Uchiha family is the most famous and respected family in America. They are the wealthiest, richest family, but what people don't know is that they are a family of mafia bosses. Fugaku Uchiha is the Mafia King, king of all Mafias.

FIVE YEARS LATER 🕘

Fugaku, Mikoto ,Itachi, died in a car accident and Sasuke survived. And now he is the only Uchiha left and he had to take over his father 's position in the Mafia World.

10 YEARS LATER 🕙

Sasuke made allies with other mafia, most of them he threatened them. There was only one mafia boss that he liked Minato Namikazi, minato was willing to work with sasuke in exchange sasuke has to take care of naruto and kurama minato's sons. When sasuke met naruto he thought/felt that he was seeing an angel because he saw Naruto like his ray of sunshine.

One night minato and his sons were in a dark ally waiting for sasuke to arrive, when sasuke arrived, Minato and Sasuke began talking. (N/A Naruto and kurama don't know what their father minato does for a living meaning the Mafia thing) Then gun shots began and Minato was shot in the chest Naruto and kurama screamed and cried when they saw their father fell down and ozing blood. Naruto ran out of the car and held his father crying. Sasuke got angry when he saw his angel crying, he walked to Naruto and heard Minato talking "sas-ke..... plea-se take care of m-y sons" with that Minato closed his eyes. Naruto lied his father's head down and went to a corner and started whispering "please don't leave me " again, again and again. Sasuke and Kurama went and comfort naruto until he stop and went home.