Chapter 2

During 5 years

Kurama went to college, Naruto started to live with Sasuke. They began dating and they got married. Naruto went back to highschool and started to act like a ten year old. Sasuke took him to the doctor and the doc said that it's a mental issue cause naruto witnessed his parents' deaths. Which put him in a state of shock. One day kurama called said that he was coming for the holidays and he is coming with his boyfriend. Which left naruto shocked and asking questions.

Kurama's Arrival

Naruto was waiting impatiently for his brother to arrive. "You know...... You're going to make a hole on the floor " sasuke said whiles behind naruto. "Shut up...... what if he got in an accident and died" naruto said and started crying. "Hey! Hey! His okay, he will arrive in 5 minutes or so " Sasuke exclaimed and kissed naruto on the lips passionately. As sasuke was about to deepen the kiss they headed the door bell. Naruto literally pushed sasuke and ran to the door. He opened and saw a man that looked like sasuke, but older. "Itachi..... " he heard sasuke say and kurama came came right after and naruto practically pushed him to the ground. Kurama and Itachi came in, sasuke and Itachi went to a separate room were Itachi explained everything.

Naruto and kurama went to the kitchen and talked about how life treated them after their father's death. They cooked food that reminded them of their mother and called sasuke and Itachi to eat.

Naruto and kurama still don't know about the Mafia World /  Business. Naruto and sasuke are married and kurama and Itachi are married