chapter 3

SasuNaru's house

Bedtime😴🕙
It was bedtime in the Uchiha Household. Sasuke and Naruto went to their room and left Itachi and Kurama to choose their room. As Kurama was about to open the room next to their siblings his arm was caught and he looked back very confused to see that Itachi had his arm.

"What are you doing?"

"Why......did your parents sleep in here?"

"No"

"Then why !?"

"It will be very noisy......just trust me."

"Fine" Kyuubi said not understanding why they don't sleep in the next room.

🕛 Midnight

Kyuubi heard a banging sound every two seconds, he decides to wake up Itachi.
"What is it?" asked Itachi
"What is that sound?" Kyuubi asked Itachi. Itachi listened carefully to only hear moans and loud banging on the wall.

"That my dear is the sound of my brother fucking yours" Itachi exclaimed.
"To think about it I'm also getting horny" said Itachi as he was looking at Kyuubi.
"That is disgusting getting horny cause you heard our brothers fucking" kyuubi said even though he also is getting horny.

"Take off your pants and underwear! " kyuubi said. (N/B when kyuubi and itachi go to bed kyuubi wears the shirt and itachi wears the pants)

Itachi does what his husband said, getting lube out of the cardboard, he gives it to kyuubi to lube himself.

Kyuubi gets on top of Itachi and a lines Itachi's cock to his butthole and gently slides it in.

In one swift move Itachi lays kyuubi down and starts to pound in kyuubi "oh...my..god" kyuubi says as Itachi fucks him "harder.... faster" Itachi obeys kyuubi's request. " I gonna cum "
Kyuubi and Itachi cum together.

After cleaning themselves up they sit in bed cuddling as kyuubi looks up at Itachi " do to think it worked this time" asked kyuubi.
" I don't know, will check with the doctor tomorrow " said Itachi. Kyuubi and Itachi fall asleep.