Prolouge

The two major powers, the red army and the resistance, were constantly at war with one another ever since the red army first rose to power. It brought Britain down first before moving to the countries around it but because of that Britain's own counter force was created, the resistance, and they freed most of their cities from the red armies rule.

The red leader was obviously furious, not only at the loss of territory but that someone would go against him. He knew who it would be, they had almost managed to beat him before, but he let them be for now.  He would spread his reach to Russia, he hoped, before moving down to China and India but he was met with a bigger challenge then expected from the British resistance. From Edd Matt and Tom.  He knew he couldn't let them continue but he no longer seemed to want to fight anymore.

He blamed it on the resistance, they had stopped the headway he was making and everything became a bit harder as countries started setting up meetings and bargainings in an attempt to help themself and throw the others under a bus.

While the red leader was trying to figure out his way into China, the resistance was spreading its reached out as well.

The three main leaders weren't exactly what others would expect. A cola lover, a narcissist and a drunk. Unlike the red leader they weren't as strict with their names, Edd Tom and Matt used frequently between the soldiers and family's. They only used their code names when out in the field, green blue and purple.

They worked together to try and bring down their once friend, panicking when people start disappearing and monsters are set lose to attack innocent people. Out of the three, blue was the toughest, followed by green then purple. He had to take up that role after the commie betrayed them. After they were left broken and homeless, Tom had to step up and help his friends. Matt, as usual, didn't truly understand why tord would betray them and Edd was a wreck that Tom had to hold together.

Although he was the toughest Tom was also the sweetest, at least when it came to the families they protected. The children worshiped him, the parents loved him and the soldiers only showed their utmost respect when they crossed paths. He was the one of the best sharp shooters and could handle a multitude of guns and other weapons as well as being skilled in hand to hand combat. The other two were just as dangerous as him, but his determination set him apart from the rest.

He would do anything for the people he cares about.

With the red army's low activity the resistance grew, moving through the UK and towards England and other countries. If they could get enough people to help fight against the commie then his rule will be no more.