Two dragons in the guild?

When Starre came back out, she had another warm pitcher in her hand.

"Wana will be here within fifteen minutes. Here's more water for your tea, if needed." She bowed politely after setting it down, and began to walk out of the room. She stopped at the doorway and turned to speak. "Oh, and if you need me, please either call for me or ring the bell. I'll hear it, don't worry." and with that, she left.

I turned to look at Mano, but he looked a bit nervous.

"So, you're S-class now. Any idea on how you'll spend your time?" He turned to look at me after this, and appeared to ponder his answer. However, this didnt take long, and he soon put down his cup to answer.

"I'm really not quite sure, but I'll definitely take higher quests.. they give more money, don't they? That or use my rank to participate in battles or something. The colosseum ones that offer gold if you win." He smiled when he was done, but odds are that it was just a formality. I smiled back, picking up my own teacup to allow for a bit more silence. Before anything else could happen, the door in the front room slammed shut, and some shushing rang through the hall. Starre came back in, a bit disheveled but keeping it together. Wana came rushing in behind her, brimming with excitement.

She was in her human form, with long white hair and tan skin. She had silver eyes, and was covered in intricate tattoos. She was quite voluptuous, though that's what most dragons choose their human form to be. She was dressed in summer attire, which led me to believe that she was probably somewhere warm beforehand.

When she saw Mano, her excitement multiplied tenfold. Her eyes flashed between him and I for a second, and she visibly glew. I was stuck in my position, and my eyes flicked to Starre, who was just as stuck as I was.

"Lucy! And - Mano?! How did you even find him?! Thank you, of course, but gosh! This doesn't make any sense!" Mano quickly stood up, walking over to hug her. She practically mauled him, though. While she was busy killing her adopted son, I explained what happened - in a summary, of course, just that he was in my guild and I ran into him. She was definitely estatic, so I left it at that and gave them some time alone.

I stood up, smiling at the both of them and following Starre to my bedroom. When she finally got there, she opened the door, asking if I needed anything else.
The room was huge. There was a pastel pink queen bed covered in drapes, gold and white accents everywhere, and large mirrors. The desk, too, was elegant. I asked starre for some fruit and tea, and within moments she was off to who knows where. I took the moment to explore the room, looking around and rubbing my feet into the rugs. When I finally found the bathroom, I gawked at how fancy that was, too. sometimes I forget bathrooms can have showers and baths in the same room. the mirror was huge and engraved with gold, along with marble counter tops. It was a bit overbearing, so I went back into the main room and looked through the bookshelf. I found an old book containing languages I had never seen before, so I decided to thumb through that in bed before I was called.
Starre came in a few minutes later, knocking quietly and bringing in a tray of strawberries and tea. I thanked her, and she quickly left me alone again - not before saying her usual 'call me if you need me', though. I read for a while before another knock came on the door, and this time Starre was accompanied by both Wana and Mano. Wana barged in, followed by a polite Starre who stood by the door and an unsure Mano who stood in his spot.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!'

"No problem, Wana. I figured it might cheer you up a bit."

"It DEFINITELY did! Thank you again, Lucy! When you're ready, get dressed and come downstairs. Everyone's here and excited to see you!"

"Oh.. okay. Starre, can you help me choose an outfit?"
With this, Starre perked up and nodded abruptly.

"Wanas, Mano, please exit when ready so I can dress her accordingly. I'll be waiting until then." She left the room this time, supposedly standing by the door. Mano didnt have much to tell me, so he just muttered a 'thank you' and waited awkwardly for Wana. She, however, didn't get the hint until I gave her a small push towards the door.

"You're welcome. It was no problem, really, so please give me some time to get dressed and I'll be right out."

"Of course! Thank you again, I'll be waiting with the rest."