Bunny is Five!

A/N: Once you hit eighteen,-if you're a dragon- you begin to age very slowly. This is why Lucy and Sting "aren't aging" but Bunny is.

Sting, Bunny, and I approached the portal. "Bunny, we're going to mama's home, okay?" I asked her. "Hai, mama!" She giggled. I laughed quietly, picking her up in one hand, holding Stings hand with the other, and disappearing into the portal. I opened my eyes to see soul stars gates. "Bunny, open your eyes." I giggled.  Bunny opened them, and gasped. I set her down, letting her run into the guild.

Bunny's Pov

_

"Roar!" I yelled loudly, giggling as I flew into the air. Everyone stopped to look at me. "Hi! I'm Bunny!" I giggled. A strange lady with a long foxy tail looked at me.

"Su!" I smiled. "You're mommy's friend!"

The miss named Su lit up. "Lucys back?" She asked kindly.

"Uhn." Mama said from the entrance.  "Mama!" I yelled, flying into her arms.

Lucy Pov

_

"Bunny is mine and Stings daughter. She's five, and stronger than Erza-chan from Fairy Tail." I informed. Please, treat her normally.  Don't hail her, or something stupid like that." I laughed. The guild erupted into laughter and partying, and I sat quietly on the second story balcony - like area. Looking down, I poked Bunny's cheek.

"Ne, mama." She said, full of thought.

" I wanna fight Erza-chan. You said I was strong enough, right?" She asked.

I was shocked.

"Bunny, you're strong enough, but are you sure?" I asked.

"Hai!" She lit up.

Sighing in defeat,  I held her close to my heart like a teddy bear, and flew towards Fairy Tail.

Knocking on the guild door without an answer, I pushed it slightly.  However, it slammed open.

"Gumene!" I called out politely.

Many looked at me, scared of the "Soul Star Beast."

"Ano, can I see Erza-chan?" I asked.  A familiar Lisanna growled, and walked back towards the back of the guild. Erza then appeared with her. Erza seemed pissed, for some reason. She threw her purgatory sword at me, and it missed by a centimeter.

" Meep. Ano, why are you mad?" I asked.

"You dare accuse me of murder?!" She screeched. I looked at Lisanna,  smirking wildly.

" Bunny. Nows the time. Fight her." I whispered.

Bunny suddenly disappeared from my hands, confusing Erza. Out of nowhere, Erza screamed, falling forward. Behind her was the small Bunny, her hand smoking with Light Dragon Slayer Magic. She had used "Claw". I giggled slightly,  and Bunny ran back to me. "Mama! Erza-chan was eeeeasy! I want to fight another!" She yelled happily towards me, attracting attention.

"Luce,  you have a kid? With who?" Natsu asked, appearing.

"anooooo." I stumbled.

"Misster, Sting-san is my daddy."  Bunny giggled.

Natsu's jaw dropped. "I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" He yelled, bursting off in flames.

"No!" Bunny yelled back, bursting off with white magic. I blinked blankly. "Nani?"

:A/N; Hai there. Incase you didn't notice, this is le end to it. c: I know its kinda derpy, but I was only eleven when I made the story o:
Anyhooow, I love you guys! Thank you for reading my story, have a nice day/night! ~ <3