Chapter 6

I exit the bathroom wrapped in my towel I let out a high pitch scream when I saw Alexander sitting in the armchair.

"God dammit!" I cursed placing my hands over my wildly pounding heart.

He shake his head a half smile on his face "Your outfit is in the bag" he said pointing at a purple bag sitting on the bed with a huge Gucci sign printed on it.

I walk towards the bed gripping on to the towel praying that it won't fall off.

I open the bag I could feel his eyes on me.

A red fabric lay in the bag I take it up and lay it on the bed fearing if I hold it up it might cause my towel to fall.

A beautiful red dress with sparkling diamonds lays in front me. It was strapless the top had a lighter shade of red with specks of glittering diamond from the waist goes down flare off and has a darker shade of red made from layers of meshes the back longer than front which will reach above my knee.

It's beautiful 

"Do you like it?" I heard his voice dangerously close behind me.

I slightly jump turning around I took a step back to put some space between us.

"I love... it" I stuttered.

He smirk placing both hands in his pocket "How about the shoes?" he asked.

I grip the towel firmly as I take a step forward I could feel his body heat behind me.
My heart was beating more than normal with slightly shaky hands I take out a pair of stunning red bottom sliver heels with a mixture of diamonds.

I gasp at it's beauty any girl would dream to have pair of heels like these.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my bare shoulders "I can tell you like those" he said his breathe fanning my neck.

I turn around and look up at him nervously at how close we were "Thanks" I said the only thing that came to mind I can't think with him this close to me.

I was about to take a step back but he grab my waist causing me to let out a squeal.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to get out of his grip but he was way too strong.

He chuckles "I don't bite" he teased.

"Let...  me go" I weakly stuttered can't form a sentence correctly with how close we were, our body press together and I was just wearing a towel.

Lord help me

"Why Ria?" he asked teasing me as he stare down at me amused.

Why the fuck did I get myself in this mess!

"So that I can go get ready" I reply not stuttering this time I mentally clap myself.

His phone rang before he could tease me any longer.

I sigh in relief as he let go off me but apart of me suddenly missing his touch.

He take out his phone and his face harden as he look at the screen.

"I will see you tonight" he said walking towards the door he exit closing the door behind.

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.
_______________

Struggling to do the zip on the back of my dress, I finally gave up and huff in frustration.

There was a knock on the door it's like God is on my side when I open the door two twin ladies stood outside with small duffle bags in their hands.