Chapter 19 (not edit)

# contains mature contents #

I exchange number with John because he had a meeting to attend when I arrived so I didn't get to discuss much stuff with him, but we will meet again.

On my way home I stop at the bank and withdraw some money from my account.

I then stop at a baby store and pick up a few stuffs for Sara.

I exit the store with two shopping bags in my hands making my way to the underground parking lot.

The sun was already set only the light blub were on that kept flicking.

It was pure quietness only the sound of my heels could be heard.

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me I didn't look back I hurried towards my car that was at the far end in the row.

I could hear the footsteps catching up on me.

My heart began to pound hard against my ribcage.

I swiftly turn around a guy in a hoody was walking towards me he wore a clown mask over his face that creep the shit out of me.

He push his hands in his pocket before he could pull out whatever he's planing to pull out a car drove up in the parking lot, he quickly slide back his hands in his pocket and walk away leaving me in a shock panic state.

I didn't realize the bags fell from my hands until the car that came in pull up beside me.

I quickly took up the bags from the floor, the driver roll down his window.

A elder lady smiles at me "Are you okay?" she asked concern.

I nodded and quickly walk away to my car I open the door and got in closing it behind. I throw my head back and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

I have a strong feelings the mask guy was about to hurt me after all it's not fucking Halloween and he was getting right at me.

I throw the shopping bags in the passenger seat and Alexander's phone that constantly flashing because the battery is dead.

I started the engine then pull out of my parking area.

_____________

I finally arrive back at the mansion.

"Have you lost my phone?" Alexander roared as I enter his room.

I held up his phone "No" I said throwing it on the bed.

"Have being calling you for decades you got me worried sick!" he shouted.

I kick off my heels then jump on the bed laying on my back feeling exhausted.

"Alexander the phone battery died" I stated not in the mood to talk.

"You could simply charge it in the car Ria! Look at the time it's almost midnight where were you?" he asked.

I roll my eyes staring in to the ceiling "I wasn't thinking of charging the phone in the car because I was busy and for where was I, first I visit the lawyer's office then I stopped by at the private investigator's office then I went to the bank and withdraw some cash then I went to purchase some stuffs for the baby it's in the bag" I stated.

He pull me up in sitting position "Don't you ever talk to me again with that attitude" he demand.

I roll my eyes "What attitude Alexander?" I asked rolling my eyes again.