Chapter one

A/n~ Hi this is the actual first chapter of the book and it's still a w.i.p (Work in progress). I also got manager mixed up with owner (don't ask why). So if there's owner instead of manager please pay no mind to it.

                  🐾Your P. O. V🐾

I was sitting alone in my room looking for a job by looking in a newspaper.

"This is a stupid idea why the heck would I search for a job in a newspaper again?" I asked no one in particular. "Oh right I'm desperate." I answered myself. Just when I was about to give up I noticed a job application on the side of the newspaper. It was for 'Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria'.

"Huh..?" I said as I read it. "Waitress..security guard..night guard..janitor." I read aloud. "Hmm... " I sighed and thought about it. 'Maybe I'll be a waitress but I also wanna be a night guard 'cause its cool....UGGH!!' I sighed and made my mind I was going to be a night guard. I dialled the number and waited for someone to pick up. One ring..two ring..on the third ring someone answered. "Hello?" The male voice said. "Uh..hello I'm calling to apply for a job." I said. "Oh, which one?" He asked. "Night guard." I said. There was a long pause. "Hello?" I said trying to get his attention. "Oh uh sorry!" He said. "Are you sure you want this job miss?" He asked. I could sense that he was worried. "Yes." I answered not wanting to ask why he was worried. "Alright miss..?" He trailed of at the end where my name was supposed to be. "[Y/n] [Y/m] [Y/l]." I said filling in that spot. "Alright miss. [Y/n] you have the job but you'll have to come back here and sign a few papers." The man said. I groaned quietly so he wouldn't hear and responded with, "Ah..alright I'll be there at 12:30 if that's alright." I said. "Alright I'll see you then." He said and hung up. I glanced at the clock and seen it was already 12:00 o'clock.

"Oh crap!! I better get ready!" I said and got up and power walked to my closet. I picked out a cute yet simple outfit. (I got the idea from a different book!) It was a large purple oversized sweater with a white skirt and thigh high socks with cat ears at the top along with black slippers and loosely wrapped light purple ribbons at the bottom of my ears and tail careful to not hurt them and to make them seem fake. I grabbed my car keys and ran down stairs to the front door. I opened the door and ran to my [F/c] car and quickly got in and started it. It wasn't long before I pulled out of the drive way.

                               ~•~
____________________________________

I arrived at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria just on time because it was 12:30 p.m. when I got there. I got out of my car and walked towards the building and pushed open the glass doors.

I looked over and saw a guy sitting at a counter. "Oh, hello miss what can I help you with?" He asked. "Um..I need to speak with the manager." I said. He pointed towards two medal double doors with large windows. I smiled and walked over to the doors and pushed one of them open and walked inside.

I didn't really remember the place since it was a long time since I've been here.

I noticed a guy in a purple uniform leaning against a wall looking at the children. I walked over to him to ask where the manager's office was but bumped into some guy with brown hair, blue eyes and a uniform similar to the guy in the purple uniform only a light shade of blue. His name tag read 'Mike' on it. "Hello!" He said waving at me. "Oh, hello there." I said. "Um.. I was looking for the manager and..well..can you help me?" I asked fiddling with my thumbs. "Of course!" He said and we walked off.

                            ~•~
____________________________________

We stopped in front of a door that read in bold 'Manager's Office'.

"Well I need to get back but I hope to see you soon...uh I forgot to ask but..what's your name?" He asked. "Oh I'm sorry my name is [Y/n]. [Y/n] [Y/l]." I smiled. "Ah..ok well see you later [Y/n]!" He said and walked away. I turned around and knocked on the door. After three knocks the door opened.

                           ~•~
                    Time skip
____________________________________

After scribbling my name over the papers and not reading the them either I finally was done. I'm currently still sitting in the office getting ready to get up and leave.

"Alright Miss. [Y/N] all you need is your uniform," I sighed. "Since you start tonight your uniform will be on the desk." He smiled. "If it is to small or to big please tell me and I'll have someone fix it." I nodded and got up. "See ya later." I waved and walked out.

                          ~••~
              3rd person P. O. V
____________________________________

[Y/N] walked outside to her car pulling out her keys and opened the door and sat down in the driver's seat, of course. She drove away but not after seeing that guy in purple from earlier smirking.

Once she arrived home she hurried inside since it started raining. "Stupid.. Rain..." She mumbled. She grabbed a small handkerchief[?] rubbing her ears and tail causing her ears to flick and her to purr.

After a few minutes she grabbed her pastel [F/C] [F/A] pj's. She walked upstairs to her room and sat on her bed. [Y/N] grabbed her phone that had a cute [F/A] charm hanging from a silk string. (like Osana's phone) She opened her messenger app and nearly dropped her phone...

                          ~••~
                  [Y/N]'s P. O. V
____________________________________

I screamed at a message. It read...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
'IT'S ME '
Sent at: 9:32 P.M.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

[See ya in the next chapter!]