Chapter three

A/n~ Yet another character! But! She is my main character meaning that she is me. -._-. I'm sorry for the confusion. Now read le book.

                            ~•~
                3rd person P. O. V
____________________________________

[Y/N] woke up after a few hours and is currently tied up. "Huh.." She groaned. The animatronics-- humans took notice to this and walked over to her.

"Well hello, [Y/N]." Freddy waved. Freddy had on a white button up shirt with a brown vest with black pants and brown dress shoes along with a black top hat. His eyes were a deep blue and his hair was brown and he had brown bear ears with a brown bear tail. But the thing that confused [Y/N] most was that most of them had animal ears and tails all besides one but not only that, they looked similar to the animatronics on stage.

Bonnie just leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. Bonnie had on a white button up shirt with a vest similar to Freddy's but purple and black pants with black dress shoes. He had red eyes with purple hair and purple bunny ears and a cute— bunny tail.

Then there was a girl. She was Chica. She had on a light yellow summer dress with a white apron with a few barely visible pizza stains on it. She had blonde hair, purple eyes and no tail or ears, well her human ears she had.

There was one more sitting next to [Y/N] though, he had on a gold vest with a black button up and a black tie with black pants and black dress shoes as well and let's not forget the top hat and bear ears/tail. He had empty black sockets and blonde hair.

Ari was no where to be found, though.

                           ~•~
                ♡ Your P. O. V ♡
————————————————

"W-Wheres Ar-Ari?" I asked looking up to the brunette boy. "We might have stuffed her into a suit." His voice laced with sarcasm. "W-What?!" I yelled. "Shh! Calm down she's in the office passed out from shock." A golden version of him said. I looked over at him and my eyes paced back and forth from him to the brown haired guy. "If you're confused I don't blame you. They're twins." A blonde haired girl said. "Who are you guys..?" I looked up at them all. "Oh! We're sorry for not telling you our names!" They all said in unison. Well all besides one, the purple bunny boy. "This is Bonnie he is not very fun to hang out with." The blonde boy said. Bonnie scoffed at this and rolled his eyes. "That's Chica she's a good cook and is a really good friend." He pointed to the blonde girl. Chica smiles and waves. "That one is Freddy he's a good singer and also a good friend/brother." He pointed to the brunette. Freddy blushed and waved. "That's Foxy, but you can't see him because he's behind the curtains." He pointed to Pirate's cove. A few seconds later a boy probably around his twenties came out.

He had on a long black coat with barely any white frills at the end of the sleeves. He had on a white button up, black pants and black dress shoes. He had gold eyes---eye the other one was covered by an eye patch he had a hook and red hair, red fox ears and a red fox tail.

"Now ye can see me!" The red haired boy said waving his hook at us. "This is Foxy." The blonde said. "And last but not least, I'm Golden Freddy." He smiled. 'Finally I can call him by his name not by blonde guy or blondy' I thought. They all waved together and I waved back. We all heard very fast running from the right hallway. "[Y/N]?!" We heard a girls voice. "Ari I'm f-" I was cut off by a tight embrace. "I'm s-o happy y-you're Ali-alive." She stammered sobbing into my shoulder since she was a few inches shorter. "It's alright I'm fine." I said as I slowly wrapped my arms around her upper back[?]. "Wait a min- AHH RUN [Y/N] THE ANIMATR-" She cut herself off looking at the humans that look similar— that are the animatronics. "Oh yeah, Ari they are the animatronics." I sighed waiting for her to say 'Are you crazy?!' Or 'You're joking right?' But all I got was a small 'Oh..' From her. "Eh?! You believe me?" I looked at her as her gaze met mine. "I believe you because they look similar to them." She said looking back at them.

I glanced at the clock "Well it's almost six a.m. so we better go home." I said pointing to the clock. Ari whined. "But I just met theeemm!" She cried. "I don't care let's go." I looked down at her. She groaned. "Hmph, fine whatever. It's not like I care." She crossed here arms and walked out with me trailing behind. We saw a girl outside she had brown hair and blue eyes and a white sweater that said 'Meh...purple is awesome, unlike you'. My ears flicked in confusion as we approached her since she was in front of my car. "Uh..hello?" I said and she jumped. "U-Uh he-hey.." She stuttered. I was suspicious by now as I slightly squint my [E/C] eyes at her, studying her intensely. She must have noticed my staring because she started sweating and shaking. "What are you doing next to her car." Ari said. "U-Uh I was um..." She trailed off. "You were..?" I said a little annoyance in my tone. "I was looking for something! Yeah looking for s-something." She said keeping her head down as if she were embarrassed. "Hm.." I wanted to question it farther but Ari wanted to leave so she could sleep.

                            ~•~
                    Time skip
————————————————

Once we arrived home Ari immediately went to my room and fell asleep in her small makeshift bed. I went up to my room and got my [F/A] pajamas on. I soon fell asleep.

Dream~

"Ari?" I called out in a dark hallway that was lit by a flickering light.
"Ar-" I was interrupted by something pulling me backwards into the darkness.
"Ar-Ari!!" I yelled out.
I looked frantically around until my eyes met Ari's but..there was a huge difference. Instead of her normal cloth covered eyes, they were uncovered,  her eyes were lifeless, the color in her eyes were grey, and smile was on her face.
"A-Ari?" I tried to sound less scared but it came out as a whisper.

End~

My eyes shot open and my body jolted up. "A-Ari?" I whispered out. "Hmm?" She hummed. My ears fell flat against my head. "Y-You were..." I trailed off starting to cry. "I was what?" She said but noticed I was crying when she heard me sniffling. She immediately hugged me causing my ears to shoot up along with my tail but they relaxed and I hugged back.

I sobbed uncontrollably into the crook of her neck. "Shh shh it's ok [Y/N]." She said rubbing circles on my back and left shoulder blade. My sobbing turned into crying and crying turned into sniffling. "Th-Thank you, Ari." I sniffled again and looked up at her.

"No problem." She pulled away from the hug. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked. "No-...No thanks." I replied and laid down. "I'm just going to go back to sleep." I said whilst covering myself up. "Alright, goodnight, peaches." She giggles at the old nickname she gave me and because I groaned the second after she called me it. "Don't call me that." I giggled a little as well. "Alright fine, peaches." She laughed and hurried under her covers. "Goodnight, Plum~" I said. "NOO!" I laughed at her reaction. "Ok really goodnight." I said and closed my eyes. I heard a faint 'fuck....you' from Ari before I fell asleep.

A/n~ Updates will probably be slow because I got suspended from school for a month >-> and I'm going back Monday so updates will most likely be slow since I have a lot of catching up to do.