Chapter two

A/n~ The picture at the top was drawn by me!... It's horrible I know ;-; but she's gonna be in the story for a few chapters but will probably be taken out or put back in later on. Now let me explain why she has purple on like Vincent or purple guy or whatever °^° well she loves purple with a passion and insisted on wearing a purple uniform and that's why she also has purple hair. Her name is....drum roll please! *random drum roll* Ari! Yeah that's already clear on her name tag but whatever -_-; . °^° Oh and she is NOT a murderer! Also ignore the horns and tail I just thought it was cool and yes she's a human. Now you should read the chapter instead of my rambling.

                           ~•~
                    Your P. O. V
____________________________________

I decided to ignore the message even though it was disturbing I just deleted the text and went straight to sleep.

A few minutes passed and I got a message from my best friend. Ari. She reminded me so much of that guy in purple now but I don't really care. I text back;

Peaches: you
Plum: Ari
~~~~~~~~~~
Plum: Hey m8 you up?
Sent at: 10:30
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Peaches: Yup I'm up.
Sent at: 10:36
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Plum: Mind if I stay the night my mums being a bitch ;;-;;
Sent at: 10:37
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Peaches: Of course. God your mom is always soo rude.
Sent at: 10:40
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Plum: Aight see you in a few m8
Sent at: 10:45
~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh and re-read all the texts. I smile. Ari has been my friend ever since I was two. She's such a nice person unlike my fake 'friends'. They just whine and complain.

After ten minutes passed I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw that it was Ari.

"Hello!" She smiled. "Come on in your going to catch a cold!" I said and ushered her in. Once she was in she flopped on the couch with a long sigh and dropped her stuff. "C'mon get up I'll help you set up in my room." I said. She got up, grabbed her things and walked upstairs, to what I assume was my room. I walked upstairs and helped her unpack. "There we're done here." I giggled and looked down at her. "So, who's up for movie's and snacks!?" I said and saw Ari immediately jumps down stairs. Literally. She jumped from the top of the stairs to the bottom and never stumbled! Geez this girl is the craziest girl alive. I grabbed a few popcorn bags(?) and some other snacks and drinks. We sat down not before putting on 'The Conjuring'. (I LOVE that movie) We snuggled the blankets and pillows. After a while I drifted off to sleep.

Italics: You
Both:???
~~~~~~~~~~
"Where...Where am I?" I asked no one.
"Hello, [Y/N]." Someone says.
"Huh!?" I felt something or someone rubbing my ears.
"[Y/N]..do you remember that guy in purple?" They asked.
"Uh yes..why?" I looked up.
"Stay away from him." They said and quit rubbing my ears.
"Are you there?" I ask.
"Hello?"
"Hellooo?!"
"[Y/N]!"
"[Y/N]!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~
"[Y/N] WAKE UP!" Ari yelled. "H-... Huh?" I sat up. "[Y/N] it's almost time for you to go to work!" She said. I looked at the clock and my eyes shot open. I jump out of bed and grabbed a grey tank top with black shorts. I ran to the bathroom passing a sleep walking Ari. "She even falls asleep while she's standing." I sighed. "She's still a good friend to me though." I said. I put on the clothes brushed my hair and lightly brushed my ears and tail. I grabbed Ari and dragged her outside. (Ari is helping you with your job. Also you told her already if you were confused)

                            ~•~
                     Time skip
____________________________________

We arrived at the pizzeria and got out of my car. I noticed a purple car next to where I parked. I brushed it off and walked inside the pizzeria. (You already have the keys) I noticed a guy in purple like the one before gazing at the animatronics. Ari's eyes lit up when she saw him. I assumed he loved purple as much as Ari and she must've thought that to.

"Hello." Ari said catching the guys attention. He just looked at her. His eyes slightly widened but his face went back to his stoic expression.  "Uh...Hi." He said. "I'm Ari and this is [Y/N]!" She said smiling. I noticed it was already twelve o'clock so I grabbed her hand and rushed down a random hall. We arrived at a little room with two buttons on each side of the walls next to a empty doorway. (forgot the name ;-;)

"We should check the cameras because it's already 1:00 a.m,"  "Also you work the doors and lights while I check the cameras." Ari said. I nodded my head in response. "Hey uh [Y/N].." Ari tried to get my attention by poking my tail. I groaned in annoyance. "Yes?!" "Bonnie is gone." She said. "Y-You mean the bunnie animatronic is gone...?" I quivered. But something grabbed Ari. "ARI!!" She tried to scream but it got covered with a pale hand. Wait hand?! Before I could question it I was hit on my head and I blacked out...