Chapter 1 - familiar face

(Y/N) POV
I jolted awake, sitting up, my body covered in sweat. Looking around at my surroundings all I see is a white room containing nothing but a sleeping bag and me. Ah yes, we moved yesterday. My breathing slowly returning to it's normal pace, I rose up from my sleeping bag and quietly crept to the bathroom, trying not to wake my mother. I reached the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. What a disgrace. I begun to search for my source of relief, I dug around until I felt a smooth, thin surface. I picked up the blade, place it on my wrist, pressed down and cut. The blood slid down my wrist, I continued the process for the next five minutes. Once I was finished I cleaned up the cuts and applied bandages to my wrists. I made the perilous journey from the bathroom to my bedroom, once again trying not to wake my mother. I lied down on my old sleeping bag, letting sleep consume me.

I lazily opened my (E/C) eyes, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I got up from my 'bed' and headed downstairs. My mother never makes me breakfast and because none of the boxes have been unpacked I couldn't have any breakfast. I took the box with my belongings and went back to my room. My outfit was a long sleeved, white shirt that said 'follow you dreams', dark grey jeans and black and white plimsolls. I grabbed my backpack already carrying my school equipment. I heard the students stay in dorms, that means I won't have to stay with my mum. I walked to the front door. "Mum, I'm going to school" I notified my mother. The journey to my new school: Kingdom Hearts High wasn't far. It took around 15 minutes. Now here I stood, at the front of my new school.

I was shaking like a leaf, what if it's just like my old school, what if a get bullied, what if I don't make friends, what if- I cut myself off, no I can't be like this, this is a new opportunity for me and in I went

I was shaking like a leaf, what if it's just like my old school, what if a get bullied, what if I don't make friends, what if- I cut myself off, no I can't be like this, this is a new opportunity for me and in I went. First, I had to find the headmasters office. I got lost. I looked around for someone to ask for help. As I was I bumped into a girl with blonde hair, fair skin and sapphire blue eyes. "H-hey, c-could you t-tell me w-w-where the headmasters office i-is?" I asked. "Sure it's five doors down the hall" she directed. "Thank you" I followed her direction and knocked on the door. "Come in" a deep voice calls out, I timidly entered the room "Ah, you must be (Y/N) our new student my name is Yen Sid" he introduced himself, I just nodded. "I assume you are here to collect your timetable, dorm number, map of the school and uniform it's here on my desk" I walked up to the desk, collected my supplies, thanked him and exited the room. I arrived at the dormitories Dorm 214 I read, I identified each dorms numbers until I found mine. Once again I knocked on the door, I waited for a few seconds then I saw the door handle moves, my eyes widened at who I saw. Her short black hair, pale skin and deep blue eyes, everything was coming back to me. With both our mouths agape I whispered one thing "Xion....".

How was it? It's my first time writing on here so I'd like to know if you enjoyed it so I can write more stories, Kay. :)