Chapter 1

It’s late in Magnolia when the idea came about. “How about we take a road trip to the foot of Mt. Hakobe, there is an Inn there with the best chicken salad Juvia has ever had in her life! At least from what I remember. It’s been a few years.” Juvia said with drool running down her face.  Gray looked at her and smirked. “Juvia, you’re leaking, but sure I have nothing better to do so why not.” Juvia blushed and wiped her mouth. Levy slid in the chair next to Juvia, “I’m so in if we are going to get some chicken salad. It would be about a 3 day trip and Gajeel did just by himself a new RV. I’m sure he would want to take it out for a spin.”  Gray called Gajeel over, “Hey Rust Bucket, come here for a second would ya?” An angry Gajeel shot Gray a glare and walked over. “What do you want ice cube?” Levy budded in, “Gajeel, would you like to go on a road trip with Juvia, Gray, and I? We want to go to Mt. Hakobe for some chicken salad that Juvia says is pretty good. We could take your RV and everything.” Gajeel rolled his eyes, “That would be a NO. Why in the world would you think I would let anyone in my new RV?  It’ll end up in junk yard.” Levy pouted. Gajeel sighed. Levy wins. “Is anyone else going?” Gajeel regrettably asked. Juvia looked around and found Lucy. “Hey Lucy, Juvia would like to know if would and Natsu wanted to go on a road trip with Juvia, Gray, Levy and Gajeel?” Lucy frowned, “Sorry, I promised Natsu that I would teach him how to dougie.” Juvia looked at her with confusion. “Okay….well, have fun with that!”   The Four waived bye to each other and packed for their trip.

                Juvia was just about done packing when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door to find Levy with two bags, one for clothes and one for books. “Gajeel said he is picking up Gray and will be right over.” Juvia looked flustered; she didn’t know which gray-sama body pillow to bring. One had him wearing boxers, the other one not so much. She decided to bring both. Levy looked out the window and they boys have arrived. On that note she opened up the window and threw her bag of books out it. “Gajeel catch!” He looked up and the bag hit him in the face. Then she jumped out the window, also catching her with his face. “This is gonna be a long trip…”

 Juvia took the stairs, noticing a box at the bottom of them with a note attached, “Overheard the road trip plan, here is a box of goodies, Love Mira.”  Juvia smiled and brought the box outside and into the Rv. “Gray-sama, Mira gave us a box full of goodies so Juvia doesn’t think we need to go to the store now.” Gray agreed and they were on their way.

The RV was nicer than what everyone thought. It’s got two queen size beds, a mini bar, and even a hot tub. Unfortunately the hot tub was so big that there wasn’t any space for a bathroom. “Gajeel, I have to go to the bathroom.” Levy said while doing the potty dance in the back. “What the shit levy, we left 10 minutes ago! Why didn’t you go then?”  Levy frowned. “Cause I didn’t have to go 10 minutes ago!” Juvia giggled, “Juvia needs to use the restroom too.” Gajeel sighed, “Why did I ever agree to this…”

                Gajeel pulled over and pointed to the woods. “There. Now hurry please.” Both girls looked at each other and pouted/ “Juvia can’t use the bathroom in the woods! Gray-sama might see Juvia and Juvia would never be able to look at Gray-sama in the face again!” Gray laughed,” Trust me; the last thing I want to do is watch you take a dump in the woods. I’ve seen two girls one cup and I’ve never been the same.” Gajeel face palmed. “Just go!” The girls jumped out of the RV and ran behind the bushes.