Chapter 3

Gajeel stopped the RV to fish the possum out of the hot tub. “Why did I ever agree to this trip…” Levy and Juvia went to the front of the RV and decided it was their turn to drive. Levy took the wheel and Juvia looked at the map.  “Whoa there Shrimp, who said I was letting anyone else drive?” Gajeel said looking concerned for his vehicle.  “Don’t worry about it, I got this under control. This way you boys can sleep and take the next shift and we don’t have to stop anywhere!”  Gray looked at Gajeel, “well she does have a point. The sooner we get there the better.” Juvia pouted, “Does Gray-sama not like spending time with Juvia and the others?” Juvia then started to cry and it started to fill the RV up with water. “Gray, do something!” yelled Gajeel who was stating on the mini couch. “Heh, afraid you will rust?” Gray took out the bag of chocolate peanut clusters he got from the chocolate store. “Juvia, I was just joking. Here, have some chocolate.” Juvia immediately stopped crying and shoved all the chocolate in her mouth. “Worked like a charm.” Gray stood there in a victory pose while Gajeel opened the door to drain the water.

                Two hours later, the boys have fallen asleep. Juvia was staring at Gray breathing heavy. “Um, Juvia, you’re creeping me out a little there.” “Oh, Juvia is sorry. It’s not every day I get to watch Gray-sama sleep. It’s more like every other day, so I try soak in the moment.” Levy rolled her eyes, “Oh hey Juvia, what is that up ahead?” Juvia rolled down her window and stuck her head out. “It looks like a guy with a sign and a hatchet. Juvia thinks it says: Car broke down, need ride, will not kill you.” Juvia and Levy looked at each other and in unison said, “Seems legit.” Levy pulled the RV over and Juvia opened the door. “Hi there, need a lift?” Juvia said with a huge smile on her face.  Gajeel and Gray woke up when the RV stopped and went towards the front of the RV. “Yo, Shrimp why did we stop?” Gajeel then saw Juvia helping some weirdo onto the RV. “WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, who is this guy?” Gray grabbed Juvia and pulled her away from the guy. “Gray-sama this man needs our help!” Gray looked at the guy. “It doesn’t look like it and is that a hatchet in his hand?” Levy added, “But his sign said he needed a ride and he wasn’t going to kill us.” Gajeel face palmed then kicked the guy off the RV and shut the door. “Ladies, that is how you get yourselves killed. Have you ever seen a horror movie? Jeez…”

                Gajeel took the wheel and sped off before the weird man could do anything funny. Levy sat in the passenger’s seat while Juvia and Gray talked in the back. “Juvia, so I found this book under your pillow. I didn’t know you were into this sort of thing.” Gray said with the straightest face he could manage without cracking a smile. “What kind of things Gray-sama? Juvia bought that book because the title reminded me of you. I haven’t even read it yet.” Gray handed her the book, “Juvia, flip to any random page and read it. Juvia looked confused and did what he said. About five minutes later Juvia’s face was bright red and Gray couldn’t stop laughing. “J-Juvia didn’t know it was THAT kind of book!” Juvia then opened the window and threw away the book. “Juvia! How dare you treat a book like that!” “Juvia is sorry Levy, Juvia just got surprised.”  Levy forgave her then glared at Gray. “You sir know better. Now play nice.” Gajeel sat there with a smirk on his face. “Levy, they are acting like children and were the adults. I wonder if we had kids if they would be like that.” Levy Blushed. “Gajeel, stick to driving.”

                It was getting late and about time for dinner. Juvia grabbed the box from Mira and put it on the table. “Let’s see what kind of goodies we have in here.” Juvia opened the box and immediately closed it back up and walked into the back room. Gray raised an eyebrow. “What’s wrong Juvia, what did Mira give us?” Gray opened the box and his jaw dropped. Levy got up and looked in the box and screamed which made Gajeel pull the RV over. “What the hell is going on back there?!” Gajeel got up and looked in the box. It was filled with whips, ropes, and all sorts of naughty play things. “Who would have guessed?” Gajeel took the box and set it outside. “So we are in the middle of nowhere and we have no food. Could anything else go wrong?” Suddenly they heard a knock on the RV door. Everyone got quiet and watched at Gray inched his way over and put his hand on the handle.