11. Missing?

WYOMI'S POV~
I woke up out of the bed to go take a shower, & cook breakfast.

I walked downstairs to start to cooking, but I turnt my head to see Rich laying on the couch fast asleep with Asia laying on his chest.

I started cooking some, Pancakes, & Eggs, and bacon.

I seen Asia get up, and rub her eyes as she walked towards me.

"Mommy?" Asia said as she walked towards me.

"Yes baby" I said as I flipped over the pancakes.

"What's wrong with you and daddy?" Asia asked as she stuck her thumb in her mouth

I didn't want to talk to Asia, about me & Rich's issues. I mean she is a child she wouldn't really understand what goes on anyway.

"Asia mommy & daddy are fine, we just have little arguments here & there" I said as I made Asia's plate & started cutting up her pancakes.

"Okay Mommy" Asia said as she walked over to the table to sit down in her chair & wait for me to bring her food to her.

I put Asia's plate in front of her, and poured her a cup of Orange Juice, and handed off to her. I seen Rich get up, & walked upstairs to go take a shower.

I fixed Rich a plate and sat it on the Island, so when he gets out the shower he can eat.

Chico was scratching the door to go outside. I walked over to the front door & opened it to let him outside.

I closed the front door, & walked over to the kitchen to clean it up, I walked over to the Counters and started cleaning them. I seen Rich come downstairs in his basketball shorts & a T-shirt, he was looking good.

"Hey beautiful, Good Morning" Rich said as he walked over to me and kissed me on my lips.

"Good Morning Rich" I said as I looked at him & smiled a little.

"You good? " He asked as he wrapped his arms around me, and started kissing me on my neck.

"Stoppp Rich Asia is in the dining room, and yes i'm straight" I said as I moved back from him.

"Come here she not gone here or see" Rich said as he put me on the counter and pulled my shirt up a lil.

"Rich No. We can do this later not right now." I said as I got down from the counter, and walked over to the refrigerator.

"Ight bet" Rich said as he walked over to his food , and warmed it up in the microwave.

"Mommy I'm finished" Asia said as she walked over to me with her mouth stuffed with food, and held her plate up for me to grab it.

I grabbed her plate, and washed it off as I sat it in the sink.

"Hey daddy" Asia said as she skipped over to Rich, and looked at him as he was eating his food.

"Hey Princess" Rich said as he drunk his water, & smiled.

Rich & Asia we're talking for a while, so I decided to head upstairs & get ready to go out with Rida.

I walked upstairs and took a shower, and got out & through on something cute.