16. Baby

WYOMI'S POV~
I woke up with Rich arms around me . My stomach hurts so bad . I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked over and seen Rich still knocked out . If he thinks this is the way to getting me back . It's not happening.

I got up and went over to my drawer and found me a bra and panties and a long yellow sundress. I went into the bathroom and ran my shower water . I heard a loud yawn so I knew Rich was up.

"Good morning babygirl" Rich says as he puts his arms around me and starts to kiss my neck.

"No Rich.. Stop" I said as I felt uncomfortable and moved myself away from him quickly.

"What's wrong ?" Rich says with an confused face.

"This fucking shit is not happening" I said with a serious look on my face.

"Wym?" Rich says

"I mean what happened last night. You can't win me back with just .." I started to say , but I seen Asia & Ocean walk in together smiling

"Hey pretty girls , Wassup?" I said as I picked up Ocean .

"Mommy can I have ice cream?" Ocean says with a innocent face.

"No No it's too early for Ice Cream, have Daddy make y'all some breakfast. And maybe later today we can go get Ice Cream , Okay?" I said as I put Ocean down and Looked at Rich . He was on his phone smiling.

"Whatchu smiling at ?" I said as I walked over to him and tried to look in his phone but he leaned back to quick.

"Mannn Movee" He said laughing and walked out.

Asia and Ocean followed right behind him to the Kitchen.

I slammed the bathroom door when they left just to see if Rich would say something, but he didn't.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower.

*2 Hours Later*

I decided to get up and go to the mall to buy me and the kids some cute outfits. Rich was gone doing his hoe shit , and the girls were with Rich's Sister. I got up and put on my lace purple wig and my blue jean outfit.

 I got up and put on my lace purple wig and my blue jean outfit

I grabbed my phone , and purse and headed out the house. I locked the doors and started walking to my Mercedes Benz . I got into the car but as i'm getting in i look on the passenger seat ground and see a condom . WHAT THE FUCK!

I grabbed my phone about to dial Rich's number but I seen him pull up into the driveway. I grabbed the condom off the ground and got out the car. This nigga got me fucked up.

"YO RICH WTF IS THIS?" I walked over to his side as we was getting out and through the Condom at his Face. "WAS THIS THE SHIT YOU WAS SMILING ABOUT THIS MORNING!?!" I said as he tried walking to the front door but I was still following him.

"I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME RICH! WITCHO DOG ASS! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I WISH I NEVER HAD A BABY BY YO ASS! YOU GOT ME OUT HEAR LOOKING DUMB!! YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME BUT GO OUT HEAR AND DO SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE WTF!" I said as I started to cry. Rich turned around and just stared at me like I was Crazy.

"Wyomi please." Rich says as he walks over to me and tries to hug me.

"No No i'm sick of you and yo bullshit !" I say as I walk away and got in my car and drove off fast.

*10 minutes later*

I redid my make in the car as I was sitting in my car outside of the mall. I didn't want to go into the mall looking like a complete foul, so I fixed myself up.

I walked into the mall and it wasn't packed as usual. I went into Justice first to find Ocean and Asia some outfits. As I was walking out the store with my bags I seen Brianna and Rachel . I just rolled my eyes and kept walking .

"YEAH BITCH I SEEN YOU ROLL YO EYES, I SHOULD FUCK YO ASS UP PREGNANT OR NOT, AND THAT CONDOM IN YO CAR WAS FROM ME AND RICH BITCH!" I stopped for a minute about to turn around. But I had to think to myself. Was she worth fighting about? Nahh . I kept walking around the mall and enjoying myself .

*1 hour later"

I have so many bags. I put the bags in the trunk and got into my car. My feet are killing me. I started the car and memories took over my head as i'm driving. I started to think about my mom, and how she treated me growing up. I miss my dad. I just wish I was with him right now. I miss the old days where my mom wasn't a crackhead and we were all just happy . Then I started to think about Rich. How could he treat me like this? What have I done to deserve all of this? I'm beautiful right? I'm nothing like the girls he's messed with in the past. I'm different. I was flaws. Does he want me as a hoe? Does he know i'm caring his child? I wanna be free . I wanna...

"BOOM!!!"

to be continued...

I haven't been active in almost a year !🤭 but i'm back and better !!! Stay tuned for what happened next !

social media's:
sc: @mauri67676
insta: @emaurijonae_
*************EMAURI***********