The Zombification

The chips were turned on. America was zombified, Israel cheered and everyone else was confused.
No one stopped watching the transmission, everyone wondered what would happen next. The American people simply stood up, with a soulless look on their faces, and went to where they were supposed to go, in a very robotic, unnatural way. The Zombification was over and everyone else was in shock, the end was near.
Hours after the event was over, American spaceships and motherships surrounded and protected everything owned by Israel, and of course, what was owned by America.
A week after this, everyone prepared their armies and joined each other fearing what would happen, they also wondered where the Russians, Brazilians, Chinese and English went to, without them, they were doomed.
August 3, 2723- Everyone was united in a portion of the galaxy, waiting for something to happen, then all radars alert them of a big force coming their way, the "Americans" were here, and armed to their teeth.
August 5,2723- 234 billion persons from many different nations were taken prisoners into 3 gigantic jails triple the size of Jupiter.
Dothan, the man behind of all this, thought Israel had it too easy, and then he realized the Russians, Brazilians, Chinese and the English were not present at all in the recent conflict so he sent squadrons to search for them everywhere in the galaxy. It came to no surprise, they were not there.