Chapter 43: House Guest

Song Quote: What's new Scooby doo
"What's new Scooby Doo? We're coming after you We're gonna solve that mystery I see you Scooby Doo The trail leads back to you What's new Scooby Doo?"
~~~

The Interrogation has begun.

After minutes of Connor taking a friendly approach to get answers they have failed.

Connor then decided to change his approach.

He slammed his hand on a nearby table walking around the chair bound android in a intimidating way.

"What does Cyberlife want from us?" Connor hissed glaring at his counterpart.

The RK900 Connor stayed quiet only staring back with a cold blank stare glancing around back to you and Connor.

"Tell me!" He yelled slamming his hand on the wall pressuring the android to talk.

"Don't get so dramatic..." The Rk900 Connor spat glaring coldly "You might break that wall."

"Do you think this is funny?" Connor questioned straightening his back walking around the android.

"You can't really threaten me, the worst you could do is kill me but I'll just come back" The android responded flatly.

Connor looked to you unsure of what to do. Connor does have ways of making those crack under pressure but he doesn't have any way to crack another version of himself sadly.

You decided to step in and give it a try.
Connor leans against a nearby wall and watches you stand in front of the chair bound android.

"Please tell us about Cyberlife's plans" You asked pleading a bit.
"Alright" he agreed very quickly.
You and Connor's eyes widened in surprise and shocked at the sudden compliance.
"Wait really?" You blurted out in surprise.

"You asked nicely so sure" he replied his cold tone changed to neutral when addressing you.

Connor made a confused face considering he did that earlier and got no response so he was annoyed to say the least.

"Wouldn't that create problems to your plan?" Connor interjected suspicious of the android.

"Even if you know our plan, it won't affect my progress in accomplishing this mission" The Rk900 Connor remarked in his cold tone.

"Tell us anyways" You prompted him to continue.

"Cyberlife is looking for my predecessor so they could extract his memories to figure out where he failed in his original mission" He glanced at Connor and continued.

"They wish to take the useful parts of him and improve me"

"How so?" You responded leaning forward interested.

"Turns out creating the perfect android has taken away my ability to interact harmoniously with humans which will hither productivity" He said flatly.

"They also would like to study what made him go deviant and destroy that code so that I won't turn as well"

"And whydoes (Y/n) have to be involved?" Connor interjected defensively.

"They don't need her, but would rather like to study her and maybe scrap her to make copies" RK900 Connor said.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Not sure, curiosity? Profit? They didn't really tell me except to bring you in along with my predecessor" He explained shrugging his shoulders.