Chapter 48: Conan

Song Quote: Void
"I'll try just to do somethin' I'll try 'cause I got nothin' Even if I lose again I won't quit I wonder how I got by this week I only touched you once, uh Lately I can't find a beat I used to feel the rush And now I need you to feel the vibe I need you to see the point
I need you to feel alive I need you to fill the void"
~~~

"Don't make this difficult" Conan told you and Connor as he stood in a tense fighting position.

"This situation is already difficult to deal with" You retorted as you stared at Conan.
"Please Conan you can change" Connor pleaded with soft eyes at the opposite android.

He gave no response but instead charged and ran towards you and Connor.
Conan pushed Connor down onto the ground and you acted quickly and hoped onto Conan's back pulling him away from Connor.

Connor pushed and tried shoving him away but he refused.
Conan was trying to convert Connor once again but you both are slowly overpowering him.
Connor pushed him away with his foot causing Conan along with you to fall backwards.

"Dogpile!" You shouted as both Connor and you hopped on top of Conan restraining him.

He couldn't even budge you put your hand on Conan's and reveal your android plastic hand as you try to gain entry into his mind as Connor does the same with the other hand.

The world around you fades away to a white light only to open your eyes once again to see a beautiful spring zen garden.

You find Connor standing next to you as you both look over to see Amanda talking to Conan as she snips away roses.

You glanced over at Connor and you both walked over to them holding hands.
You could tell Connor was nervous to see Amanda again so you gave him a reassuring squeeze to his hand.

"I see you go through androids like your roses, what a fucking waste" You hissed to Amanda as she had her back to you.

"Whatever do you mean RH200?" She retorted looking over her shoulder with a cold stare.

"You use androids until they are no longer new, just like a rose until it dies" You explained hissing each words with venom.

"I thought RK900 Connor has already taken care of you two?" She changed the subject as she grabbed a watering can and sprayed her wall of roses.

"Obviously not Amanda" Connor retorted with some sass as he stared at the woman.

"Connor." She hissed his name as she looked over her shoulder to glare at the android.
"Take care of them" She told Conan as he stood there quietly.
"I meant deactivate them" She ordered more assertive this time.

Conan stepped forward but this time he was hesitating as he looked around at what to do.
"Conan I know you don't want to do this anymore its okay" Connor spoke to his newer model.

"I know what your feeling, conflicted between a mission and what's really around you" Connor sympathized "Look around what you could have."

"What would that be exactly?" Conan questioned conflicted as his LED was flickering yellow.

"A family, friends anything you'd like because that's what you choose" You told the android with warmth in your voice.

"Could I be apart of your family?" Conan questioned with curious grey eyes.
"Yeah of course" Connor nodded flashing a small sweet smile.

"Let's go home Conan" You smiled warmly at the android and both you and Connor extended hands for the android to take.

Conan stood still as his LED flickered red for a moment as he closed his eyes before reopening them.