Bitties x reader!

( omg I had writers block for a long time and I had high school going on but since it's a three day weekend might as well do this XD! And cuz it's raining... ugh..) 

Readers pov 

I was walking from work early because I'm getting a bitty today! And I'm very excited I always wanted a bitty their cute little faces and their little hands they are just so dare cute!. 

Once I arrived at the pet shop as saw so many pets and supplies all around, cats , kittens , dogs , birds.. you name it I saw it ( XD). Until I went to the back of the shop I saw a sign that reads ' bitties!' I sped walk over their as I saw all the bitties, they were all playing around and reaching their little arms up to me making me squeal inside as I saw three bitties in the back of the box..  one had a blue jacket and pink slippers, the smallest one had a gray shirt and blue boots and gloves, and the last one had a red turtleneck and red sneakers.  

I looked a the bunny lady who was moving boxes around the bitty area , " excuse me?" I Said she turned around " hello! What can I Help you with?" She's said. I pointed towards the box and said " I would like to get some bitties please?" She nodded and said " certainly, which one miss?" I looked at the three in the back, " I would like those three please." She nodded as she picked the three bitties up as the red one was growling at her as the blue jacket one slept in her hands as she walked towards the  register. I grabbed my purse as she said raising which bitty up, " this one is name sans.. he lazy and like ketchup.." I nodded as she placed him in a cardboard carrier, " this one is blueberry, he's really hyper and likes making tacos" she placed him down with sans , she lifted the las one with both hands because he was trying to get out of her grasp " this one is red he is really grumpy and can bite but he enjoys mustard.." she finished as she placed him down as the bitties were whining in the carrier.. 

She she handed the papers to me , as I signed them she told me one last thing.. " by the way miss , our bitty items are on sell as well" as she smiles I grabbed the carrier and waved goodbye.. once I was walking towards my apartment I heard clawing in the carrier, " don't worry guys were almost there.." I Said as I heard the clawing going away.. 

Once inside I placed the carrier on my bed, I opened the little door and said " welcome home little ones, it's ok you guys can come out it's fine your safe with me.." by the time I stop talking Blueberry raced towards me and laid on my hand while purring. I put him on my palm and rubbed his nose as I get a squeak in response from him , that made me giggle as I looked down I saw sans sleeping on my bed. He was laying on his stomach with his eyes closed with a smile on his face, I heard him snoring softly. Then I saw red slowly coming out of the carrier but blueberry jumped off my hand and raced towards him but he ran back in..

Later..

I was making cookies as I watched sans , blueberry, red on the table exploring around. Once I heard the timer go off I got my tray of cookies and placed them down for them to cool down, but the time I turned around I saw all three of them with stars on their eyes as well as a little drool form their mouths.. I giggled as I grabbed a cookie and fanned it and gave it to them. I heard two squeaks one from blue and one from sans they both looked at red waiting for him.. umm I believe they were saying 'thank you?' I bend down a little putting face close to his face making him jump , making him bite my nose making it bleed a little. " ow!" I Said placing my hands on my nose as I sat down at the table, I was rubbing the blood off but I saw Blueberry running towards me. Raising his hands up , " oh! You want to be picked up?" I Said he nodded as I placed him in hand close to my face he stood up and kissed my nose, and patted it softly.. " Aww! Thanks blue!" I Said as I kissed his head as he squeaked and light blue glowing on his cheeks. 

I saw sans and red looking at me , sans walked towards me and red just stood their. I got sans in my other hand and kissed his head as well and blue glowing on his cheeks, " aww you guys are blushing! That's so cute!"  I Said as I looked at red , and placed sans on my shoulder " c'mon red! I'll give you a kiss too!" I said smiling at him I saw him walking slowly towards me and closed his eyes, but I picked him up making him jump and was biting me but I said " biting me isn't going to stop me from giving you a kiss red~" I Said playfully as he blushed red as I kissed his head,I looked at him as he raised his little hands up.. I put him closed to my face as he hugged my face as he was more red than ever.. " aww! I love you guys" I said placing them down as they hugged or kissed my face as I laid my face on the table.. getting these guys was the best thing ever..

Bonus! = D 

Third POV 

I was helping blueberry make tacos as red and sans were drinking mustard and ketchup. Then I felt a tug and saw ink holding up a drawing of us: me , ink, red,blueberry,sans,&error.  " speaking of error where is he? Have you guys seen him?" They all shooked their heads ' no' I was starting  to get panicked until I felt something in my shirt in my chest area as I saw Error poke out of my shirt, " Error! That's not were you belong!" I Said blushing " get out of there!"  He shooked his head until I saw ink jumped and grabbed him a shot he placed him on the counter as blueberry was holding a plate of tacos . " thank you Ink.." I Said a I placed a kiss on his head making him squeak and blushed rainbows colors as the others glared at him.. " don't worry guys you'll get kisses too!" I said as I hugged them as they all smiled..

( aww so cute! Request are opened guys! btw  this was not requested soo ya.. word count :1195..)

-  KarinaKat❤️

-  KarinaKat❤️