Horror x Reader ( fluffy or lime? )

A/n : ok now I know I haven't done  this in a while but this story may be fluffy or lime it really depends how I write it.. so ya thx for 80 read's! - KarinaKat ❤️

Y/N POV 

I just managed to get out of the ruins .. ' god, Toriel was crazy!' I thought as my feet hit the snow below I was walking into the woods as I tried to find Snowdin.  I saw stand on the way towards town so I decided to go to the stand, I saw a dark blue and red looking lump on the stand.. once I came upon the stand I saw someone was sleeping.. ' should I wake him up?' I thought , I decided to poke his head softly and I received a groan as his head moved as he looked up and saw me. I took a step back as he stood up in his seat, " lost kiddo?" He said , I shooked my head " just on my way to town that's all.." I tell him  he chuckled " good luck kiddo , everyone would be pleased to see you.." he said I looked at him as snow started to fall down.. as shiver as snow kept falling down onto my body..  

Horror POV 

I saw the kid shiver as she tried to walk towards town.. I looked down as I got up and ran after her.. " kiddo! Wait up!" I Said as she stop still shivering.. I placed my hands on her shoulders as I said " c'mon kid.. you can use my jacket.." her e/c eyes looked at me with a tinkle making me blush as I hand her over my jacket wrapping around her small cold human body..  she nuzzled her face in the hoodie of my jacket as she said " thank you.. umm sir?" I chuckled " the names Sans.." I tell her as she said " do you think you can show me around the town?" I looked at her and nodded " Someone gonna have to watch over you kid.. everyone would kill you within mins kiddo.." she looked at me in shocked.. " really?" She Said I nodded as she got closer to me by placing her body on me.. 

Later.. 

As I lead her to me and my bro's house I heard Papyrus behind me calling me.. " SANS! THERE YOU ARE,! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR Y-" I saw him looking at the kid.. " sans who's this?" He said calmly, Y/n put out her hand out as Papyrus shooked it as she said behind me " I'm y/n .. you must be sans brother.." Papyrus nodded as he saw her stomach growled " HUMAN! I SHALL MAKE YOU SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus Said as he opens the door as he stormed into the house and towards the kitchen . I saw y/n walking towards the couch and sitting down, went behind her asking her as I touch her shoulder " you need a blanket kid? Your still cold ya know?" She turned around and nodded I went upstairs and opened a cabinet a grabbed a fluff blanket and raced downstairs.. 

Y/N POV 

I saw sans coming back with a blanket and wraps it around as I felt his hands around  my hips and then stopping there.. I felt my face heat up with I heard a chuckle.. " your feeling way warmer sweetheart~" he whispered in my ear making have the chills down my back as his hot breath touch my neck, I pushed him back but he fell on top of me as my back onto the couch.. " Ahh! Get off me ! Sans!" I Said still pushing him off of me, but he just kept laying in my as I felt he hand saying around his hands around my hips again. " why~ I'm trying to make you warm and you'll still pretty cold kiddo~" He Said chuckling.. I looked away " I hate you.." I Said as he chuckled.. " SANS! GET OFF OF HER!" Papyrus Said making him fall off of me , " thanks Papyrus.."  I thanked him.. " no problem y/n" he said as he handed me a plate of spaghetti..   " y/n your allowed here anytime !" Papyrus Said my eyes lit up " thanks you guys.." they both nodded.. 

Omg bonus ! XD 

( still your POV ) 

Me and sans were dating for a seven months by now.. I saw on the couch wearing a long T-shirt and short shorts.. watching tv.. I was really focused on the tv i didn't notice that sans was climbing onto me laying on my back. " y/n ~ sweetheart~" He Said , I still wasn't paying attention.. until I felt something move on my legs.. I looked at saw him pulling me onto him placing a leg between my legs .. " sans! What are you doing!?" I Said as he chuckled and kissed me then on my neck.. " nya~" I moaned as he ketped doing the same thing as he kept moving his hips into mine ..  he placed me down onto the  couch  as he kept grinding on me..  " sans~! Please.." I Said he looked at me " yes?~" He Said I saw saw he half  closed eyes making me blush more. Sans placed his hand onto my shorts and started to play around with them.. " sans? What are you doing?" I asked him, he looked at me " I've been thinking.. since we've been together for a long time.. I wanted to ask you if we could consider having a child~" He said licking his teeth..  I blushed and said " i-i I don't know about that.." I Said studdering a bit.. he chuckled as he softly pulled own my shirt showing my shoulder as he placed his teeth on my shoulder .. " so soft but.." he stopped as I yelped as he bit down on my shoulder.. " Ahh!~" I screamed in pain and in pleaser.. " so tasty ~" he finshed as he said.." let's get started~"  

( omg so wow! Ok XD done and done! Bye bye! - KarinaKat ❤️)