Lust sans x innocent reader.. (lemon)

( yeeee another one! Heh...requested by @coolscat1 sorry took long ! >~< )

Third POV 

Y/n was reading on the couch as Papyrus was out to go make spaghetti for the night , but known to her a certain skeleton was watching her from the stairs. Sans looked down with his eyes half closed, with his cheekbones was dusted with purple. ' Cursed this heat..' he thought , as a tent in his pants grew.. 

Sans walked down the stairs and sees that y/n had fell asleep on the couch with her little tush up in the air. 

' That's cute..' he thought as he picked her up , and walked up the stairs to her room. He placed her on her bed as he left. Sans closed his door to his room and started to touch himself in the thought of Y/n sucking on his member, " ah, god y/n~" he said grunting. 

Y/n POV 

I woke up to the sound of weird noises next to my room , which is Sans's room. I realize I'm in my room so , I got up and fix my f/c dress as I slowly opened my door and tip toe towards Sans's room. I placed my head to the door , I got down on my knees and heard the noises continued from inside, " ah~ Y/n" I heard a voice. ' Is that sans?' I thought , I got up from the floor and I raised my  hand and I was about to knock but ' what if he's hurt? Or sick?' I thought. I hesitated but I knocked on his door , And the noises stopped.

"Sans? , Are you in there?" I asked , I knocked again " Are you ok?" I asked again.  I heard shuffling and the door cracked open and all I see are just his eyes , and I also see a purple bright color below him. 

" Y/n? W-what do you need?" He asked me , ' why is his voice shaking?' I thought. 

Sans POV 

' Crap why is she here? I don't wanna hurt her..'  I thought , I looked at her . Her soft s/c body , her h/c  hair, her hips , her soft pink lips. I licked my lips as I felt my heat  increases, I closed the door but Y/n stopped it from it closing. " Sans, what's going on?" She asked me , ' god, she's innocent..'  I thought, as she pushed the door opened but I pushed it back " No!Don't come in!" I Said to her but due to me being weak in heat I was weaker than her.  

I sat down on my bed as she closed the door and she asked me " Sans.. what's going on" I sighted and " I'm in heat Y/n .." I saw her title her head and asked " heat?" I looked down 'so innocent..'   I thought. 

Y/n POV 

I sat down next to him as he scooted away from me , I placed my hand on his. " sans , what's heat?" I asked see his eyes lit up as his cheekbones glow purple and says to me " I'll show you~" as he smiled at me. 

I was picked up and placed on his lap , as I felt a bump on his pants. " Sans? What I'm I feeling under me?" I asked as he said " you'll find out soon.." 

/ Lemon starts now! XD third pov / 

Sans placed his hands on y/n hips as he pulled her dress off her, " sans, why are you taking my dress?" She asked , he just chuckled " just  wait y/n~"  he replied. As Y/n was just in her underwear and bra as Sans took on his jacket and slowly took off his pants, " now let's get rid of this~" he unclipped her bra as her breast bounced free as he started to play with them.  

" Sans! Wh-What are you doing!?" She stutters as she felt something wet forming within her core as Sans started to grinding on her as he pushed her down into his bed as he kissed her still playing with her breast with one hand and the other moving her underwear and placing a finger into her..

" Gah!, sans!? Why those this felt so weird?" She asked him as he smiled at her innocence,he then licked his fingers that was covered in her juices as he pulled down her under ware as he pulled down his boxers , as he lined up with her entrance. " Let's just say , this is what people do when they love each other very much.." he says as y/n eyes lit up ' he loves me?' She thought as he started filling him in member in he entrance as her eyes started to water..  

He kissed her tears away , whispering sweet nothings in her ear giving her shivers down her spine. As he looked at he ran a kissed her , as he started to thrusting into her as slowly into her to not hurt.. He could heard her moan in the kiss as she mumbled something thing, " hmm, you said something?" He asked her, y/n looked away as her cheeks were pink. 

He laughed as he kissed her stomach, " you need anything?~" He said lowly, ' god that voice' she thought. Y/n looked as she said quietly " f-faster.." sans looked at her , " I'm sorry , but can you repeat that?~". Y/n growled, " I know you heard me!" She shouted , he chuckled " Jezz, someone's needy~" he said as Y/n pouted as he went faster , Y/n arched her back as she started to see stars as she rolled her eyes back as Sans kept pounding into her in inhuman speeds. 

Y/n can feel something in her stomach, as she moaned as sans hit a certain spot. " oh! Looks like I found someone's spot~" he said as he ketped going as she screamed , started to lose her voice so she jumpstart whimpered and did small moans hear and there.  Until Sans screamed " ugh! I'm coming!" As he came insider her making her release her on organism into his member, sans fell into her stomach as they both panting and getting some air. 

" Hey Y/n?" 

" hmm?"

" Are you on birth control?" 

" No?" 

" Fuck.."

( Done and Done ! ^^ hope you like it!) 

word count ( 1089)