Search of the book

Spike was sent to find books that Twilight had written on a list. He had a red wagon to carry the books. He was given a library pass for the canterlot Castle 's Library which was guarded by a Royal guard. " Don't worry, I've got a pass" he smirked showing off the pass he was giving by Twilight. The guard stared down at the pass then unlocked the library.

Spike looked around and grabbed the books that were on the list

Spike looked around and grabbed the books that were on the list. What was finally left was 'the star journal' . He took a quick look around and found a book Case that was locked up. He found one book in the case that stood out. The book had a big star on the cover with a normal brown color for the book.

" well..guess that's it" he looked around making sure no one was watchibg. He started tugging at the medal bars. " errr" he was reaching for the book but the guard walked into the library " what is going on?" he growled. Spike jumped up and looked at the guard stopping what he was doing "o-oh uh, I have a library pass from miss sparkle!..I just need this open.."

The guard stared at spike then rolled his eyes. He used his magic to unlock the lock and open the case " be careful. These books are locked up for a reason. I'll allow you to have it knowing Twilight sparkle can be trusted. I don't know much about this book so I'd tell her to be careful " he told spike. Spike nods and salutes the guard " will do!" The guard went back to his duties as spike finished grabbing the listed books.

⭐️

Twilight was sitting under a tree near her house. The sun was setting as she was reading and waiting for spike. Spike came panting up a hill " couldn't you have met me back at the house?" he spoke being out of breath. Twilight herd spike and paused her reading and replied to spike " I'm sorry..I like it here! It's so peaceful " she smiled at spike " did you get the books?"

Spike nodded and smiled " there was one that the guard told me to be careful With. He said it was...uh..what did he say?" he scratched his head. Twilight tilted her head in confusion and searches the books " well which one?" Twilight asks. Spike grabs the book with the big star and gave it to Twilight.

Twilight grabbed it with her magic and stared at it "what? But it's just a book about the stars and─" she opened it seeing the book being covered in kids drawings. "Spike...does this look like a book about stars?" she said with a bit of anger. Spike looked at the drawing " well it was locked up! And it had a big star so─" " it's a book made by a kid!!" she sat the book down and sighed angrily.

She took a moment and looked at the drawings " it's actually kinda cute..." she admitted staring at the sketches of Crayola and markers " Really? " he stared at Twilight. " yeah..it must have been mis-filed " she spoke as she looked at the drawings.

⭐️