Blue Star's dream

After Blue Star's bad dream, she kept getting into bad fights. She had bad dreams about all the ponies. The more fights she got into, the more bad dreams she had. Whenever Blue Star got into a fight, mom had to punish her. She didn't punish yellow star because Yellow Star was the best pony.

At first mom punished Blue Star by not talking to her anymore, then she made blue star go without any food. Finally she made Blue star sleep outside and when she tried to come inside, mom got angry. When Blue Star broke the rules, mom did punishments where yellow Star couldn't see, but yellow star got really lonely. She needed nee friends.

Yellow Star liked games, so she made up games that she thought everyone would like and that would make everyone friends forever. The best of all was when she did duck duck goose. She changed the rules to make it better.

Twilight walked in circles around three young girls who were close to Twilight and siblings to twilight's friends. She patted each of them as she passed by them while reading the book and mumbling chants in a dark manner. Around the circle was a pentagram with each end of th Star pointing to the young ponies.

" You know sweetie Belle

" You know sweetie Belle...this is starting to get boring." The Red hair girl admitted as Twilight came again patting her head. " see? Why can't she just take a minute to ACTUALLY play with us " the unicorn spoke. " finally!! Here she comes" the orange pony spoke as she flapped her wings only to have her excitement ruined by Twilight giving her a simple pat on the head " darn.." her wings closed one more.

" I also haven't noticed her doing this to others and why hadn't anyone stopped her?" Apple bloom ( the girl with the bow) continued to complain. "let's just get up and leave before something happens..."Sweetie Belle ( the small unicorn ) says. " what!? But this game is so fun! The anticipation gives me goosebumps " Scootaloo( the Pegasus) giggled.

" oh oh! What if we stick around and it turns out there's candy at the end! " Apple bloom smiled as she got patted by Twilight. Sweetie belle groaned in anger " why would we get candy?" she argued. Scootaloo once again got excited from Twilight approaching her. " here she comes!!" she once again, gets a soft pat. "ugh! Maybe not...maybe we should wait " scootaloo whimpers.

" oh please...let's go " sweetie Belle gets up. " fine " Apple bloom follows sweetie Belle as scootaloo followed apple bloom. Twilight stood staring at the book walking in circles patting the air as she mumbled her chants.

Yellow Star made lots of friends with her new rules and new games. No one understood at first but then they would realize that Yellow Star was best pony. Everyone loved Yellow Star but no one loved Blue Star. She didn't want any part in the games.

Blue Star was always angry because she wasn't a good pony. She got mad because Yellow Star was never in any of her dreams, but it was because Blue Star only had bad dreams.

Yellow Star wasn't a bad pony. Blue Star was also angry because mom didn't let her in the house anymore. Yellow Star said it was because Blue Star was a bad pony, but blue Star said there mom was a bad pony, who didn't love Blue Star.

Blue Star said that she can prove that mom was a bad pony, because she had a dream where she flew to the sky and saw there dad. He said that blue Star was a good pony and mom was not being good.

Yellow Star said it was only a dream and all of blue star's dreams were bad, but blue Star said she could prove it. Yellow Star would let Blue Star prove it as long as she played her games with her.

Yellow Star and Blue Star flew to the sky after the games. Yellow Star was the best at flying. They flew up past the moon and past the sun, and even the stars. All the way until they got to there dad where blue Star dreamed he would be.

He said that they were both good ponies and they were the best ponies. Blue Star told on mommy and told him that mommy said that she was a bad pony. Blue Star complained that yellow Star said the same, but yellow Star said otherwise.

Their dad said they were both good and deserved all the good things. When the moon was shiny and the stars were all bright and clear, he would come and show everyone his little girls were the best ponies.