Yellow Star is best pony

Twilight's New book was about a little girl named yellow star. Yellow Star was a little pony who had lost of magical power. Since all the pictures were really clumsy, Twilight figured it was actually made by a real little girl a long time ago, seeing ad it was old looking. There wasn't words on every page but lots of times it was easy to understand what was going on.

Before yellow Star was born, her mom went into the sky at night. She picked out the two prettiest stars that she could see and she brought them back to her home. Those two stars turned into two newborn ponies. The first one was yellow star. Her little sister came next, which was blue Star. They were both the prettiest, and smartest ever, but the smartest of all was yellow star.

"Twilight.." "..Twilight!!!" Rainbow dash yelled at Twilight. "WHAT??" Twilight yelled " can't you see I'm reading a book!?" she looked at rainbow dash. " I made a bunch of tricks and you didn't even watch! All you did was read that book " she glared. Twilight sighed " I'm sorry rainbow, but you know me..I like reading" Twilight mumbled.

Rainbow looked at the book Twilight was reading and saw a bunch of the kid doodles " reading? How do you read a kids sketch book?" rainbow looked at Twilight with a confused look. Twilight closed the book before rainbow dash could see more. She blushed from embarrassment " I'll watch your tricks as soon as I can but before that, I'm going to finish this book " Twilight said.

⭐️

Yellow Star solved a lot of problems and every pony loved her. She's saved the town many times from evil snakes, to giant goblins. Blue Star wasn't as good as the whole saving the town, so no one played attention to blue Star. Yellow Star was best pony and she never got into trouble like blue Star Did.

Blue Star got angry and let her anger out on others causing fights, but yellow Star would talk to every pony and make everything good again. She was always right and that made others trust her. Twilight just kept on reading adventure after adventure.

Yellow Star proved that she was best pony. She out smarted sphinxes, she did better magic then a genie in a bottle, and she was prettier then a siren. Blue Star was good too, but not as important. She always got messed up because she wasn't the best pony.

One day, Blue Star got in a really bad fight with the other ponies. Blue Star had a bad dream that those ponies were mean to her, so she shouted at them. There was kicking and pretty soon Blue Star got all beat up from all the commotion. When she came home, mom had to give Blue Star a bath. She wasn't very careful─

Twilight hovered the book beside her as she continued to read while her hoof was in the sink filled with bubbles and water. "OW!" Twilight moved her hoof out of the water, revealing a bite mark as spike came out taking a deep breath from being in the water.

"what was that for?!" she glared as she rubbed her injured hoof. Spike panted as he crawled out of the sink " I'm old enough to take my own baths okay??" he yelled as he got out. Twilight still held the book beside her as she watched spike storm out. Twilight decided to make herself some cereal. She walked up stairs with a bowl of cereal and the star journal hovering in front of her. She continued to read it.

She noticed at the corner of her eye a young, beautiful mare, sitting on twilight's bed

She noticed at the corner of her eye a young, beautiful mare, sitting on twilight's bed. She lowered the book and stated at the young stranger. It was yellow star. " oh it's you..I wasn't expecting company.." she sat the book on the other side of the bed. " hang on..let me get you breakfast." Twilight said turning around.

"are you enjoying my book?" The young mare smiled at Twilight. " uh yeah..it's cute " Twilight was staring at the other. " keep reading" the young one smiled at Twilight " tell me what you think " she layed her hoofs on her cheeks being all cute to Twilight.

Twilight titled her head " don't you want some breakfast?" Twilight offered again. Yellow Star frowned " just one more chapter? I want you to keep reading " she smiled again. Twilight continued to stare. " well..okay " she grabbed the book with her magic and sat in front of Yellow Star.